Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero, Andre Berto - Set To Collide in Rematch Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

…Berto’s physique is a bit…suspect for his age.

Comment

Surprised the bunkas.s wbc didn't make the "AARP" belt for this uncalled for rematch

Comment

War guerrero you got this man.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
          Lmao people really interested in this garbage?

Berto got lucky in his last fight years ago and bumrero got ktfo by bumar fig in 3 rounds
          Your quite a strange individual aren't you. I thought something was off about you in that clarissa thread you made.

Comment

Ppl who call boxers bums, aren't real fans. They're just a bunch of **** idiots with micro peens. If they were real fans, it would be impossible to call any boxer a bum. Because they would understand and appreciate how hard it is to box in the 1st place and how hard it is to diet, cut weight, run miles and miles everyday, and how tough u have to be to get hit on the chin and be able to fire back even one time, let alone do battle for 12 rounds. The average guy in the street goes to sleep from just one good punch in the face, or quits and says, "ahh iight, you got it, man, u caught me in my eye"
            Last edited by archiemoore1; 12-16-2023, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
              Ppl who call boxers bums, aren't real fans. They're just a bunch of **** idiots with micro peens. If they were real fans, it would be impossible to call any boxer a bum. Because they would understand and appreciate how hard it is to box in the 1st place and how hard it is to diet, cut weight, run miles and miles everyday, and how tough u have to be to get hit on the chin and be able to fire back even one time, let alone do battle for 12 rounds. The average guy in the street goes to sleep from just one good punch in the face, or quits and says, "ahh iight, you got it, man, u caught me in my eye"
              Good luck with getting geriatric Joe and the ***** crime family re-elelcted soy boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post

Good luck with getting geriatric Joe and the ***** crime family re-elelcted soy boy.
                Ur mama definitely would have swallowed u, but she had gonorrhea in her throat that week

Comment

Working...
                X