Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: President of French Boxing League Resigns After Controversial Comments on Tony Yoka, Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said what we’ve long known. Boxing is totally corrupt. It might as well be 50s/60s/70s all over again when the mob fixed fights. Now the fixers sit ringside with scorecard and also wear blue shirts

Comment

The way I read it, he got mad when he found out the decision wasnt rigged for the home fighter and then said it needs to be. Newsflash, the Belgians had more cash. Don't be so cheap next time.
      Last edited by Wacked_Out; 12-15-2023, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Yoka's been totally mollycoddled since he turned pro & it's completely worked against him. He always said I'm French & I'll only ever fight in France. Well we can see why now can't we!!......
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
          Yoka is a bum, he was gifted gold, he certainly doesn't need to be gifted anything else in his career just because he's french...
          Joyce whooped him in Rio

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

I dunno pro wrestling is pretty dangerous so much so Tyson fury has said he'd rather stick to boxing then do that again. Them bumps wrestlers take hurt like hell
            Fury also preferred fighting Whyte, Chirsoa for a fourth time, and Ngannou, rather than face Usyk...

I don't think Fury is a good example for danger or "risk taker"... Lol

Comment

the french boxing league must be doing a horrible job with boxing in the country, where are there boxers?

u have to have someone whos actually worth protecting first off

Comment

Where was the lie?

He is right - this is how to goes in other countries.

Comment

Yoka is one of those professional athletes who are stars in the amateurs, but a dud once they turn pro. We see this all the time in football, and basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post

Fury also preferred fighting Whyte, Chirsoa for a fourth time, and Ngannou, rather than face Usyk...

I don't think Fury is a good example for danger or "risk taker"... Lol
                    Regardless what you think of fury its still a dangerous profession if not executed properly and guys have torn there body's up from years of doing it because when they land on that mat it's not spongy there's barely any give at all

Comment

Working...
                    X