Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Colbert Vilifies Valenzuela: He's The Definition Of A Loser; Cry, Complain, Act Like A Little *****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colberts kinda cool. I hope he wins this one. I wont miss Showtime boxing too much. They were better than HBO but they always pissed me off for one reason or another.

Comment

Valenzuela was understandably upset, he did win their first fight and was robbed of a clear victory.

Comment

He was pissed because he whipped your ass easy and had the fight stolen from him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
          While I'm looking forward to the fights , it's going to be a sad night with Showtime giving up on Boxing. HBO and Showtime gave us so many of the best fights over the years. I feel bad for all of the people who are going to lose what I imagine are pretty good jobs. Hopefully Prime is able and willing to put the work in to produce quality broadcasts like HBO and Showtime did. I wonder how big their audience is ? How many people have Amazon Prime Video ?
          Millions of people have Prime but will they spend $80 to watch a bunch of PBC in house fights?

Comment

Working...
          X