Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Wallin Has a Huge Chance To Upset The Joshua Fight, We Both Need To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Wallin Has a Huge Chance To Upset The Joshua Fight, We Both Need To Win

Heavyweight contender Deontay Wilder believes Otto Wallin has a good shot at shocking former two-time champion Anthony Joshua on December 23 in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Probably he has some. Otto is a bit of a mystery how good he really is. He is not a bad fighter though, he lacks power in his punches. At least he gives chances to Parker and is not in complete trash talk.
    Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Wilder talking again. That's good to see. He's still got the fighting spirit.

Comment

Sounds like Wilder himself doesn't know how he'll handle getting hit.

One thing is for sure, there aint no quit in Oilskin so don't expect him to lie down in the first round like a good scandi lap dog expecting his belly rubbed the next day back at the hotel.

Parker gonna bring the dog alright and Wilder aint gonna like it!

Comment

Wilder vs Parker is the better fight but the fight that is carrying the card is the main event , Wilder wouldn’t be there without Joshua he needs to let his ego go . It’s 9 days away I thought there would be more promotion for this they just put one out yesterday I posted it so maybe it don’t matter as much now and if he starts crying they’ll change it ? Idk , it don’t matter to Joshua ,if they flipped a coin and Wilder still lost he’d probably say they put microscopic egg weights on one side to over turn the coin a certain way . The delusion is real .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-14-2023, 05:08 AM.

Comment

This is how world goes. AJ is a fans' favourite even if he's not even a top5 contender. So that will be the main event. And I hope it will backfire, with Wallin scoring the huge upset.

Comment

Yes Wilder but so does Parker.

I wouldn't mind if both the underdogs win and we are halfway to wiping the slate clean in this awful division and starting over
              GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

I hope Wallin beats AJ so Wilder and his crooked owner can forget about the retirement check.

Comment

I read a report on espn that wilder and Joshua have reached a financial agreement and a tentative date of March 9th if they both win and don’t get hurt in their upcoming bouts.

Comment

I am still sceptical that Wilder - Joshua will happen next, unless both fighters are looking to cash out and retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X