Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions, Amazon Prime Announce Multi-Year Rights Agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

Lmao you sound like a moronic casual. 99% of fighters signed to Al are happy with him, he’s done great ppv numbers that the rest of the promoters only even dream of. It’s not Haymon fault that the tv executives have other plans
    I'm sure 99% of anyone would be happy working one easy night a year for a huge payout. If Haymon was making them money, Showtime wouldn't have dropped him without a second thought, you idiot. Do these look like "great" ppv #s?
    Tank-Garcia 1.2 mill
    Canelo-Charlo 700k
    Spence-Crawford 700k
    Benavidez-Andrade 60k
    Benavidez -Plant 49k

Didn't think so. Your zodiac sign must be a crayon. Go find the nearest adult before you hurt yourself.

Comment

• Right on! Be nice if Amazon web services gets attached with some sort of next gen stats n data for the sport.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Cry………………
        Fact are facts. Truth hurts. I wish then nothing but the best because I enjoy comptetive fights. But overpaying boxer for tomoato cans is not a good business model. Fans catch up to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post

It's because they cried about the app, and now they are using an app. It's simple. Are you reading something into my comment that isn't there?
          That really offended you didn’t it….I understand that you’re upset and offended. I’m here to help. Tell me why it offended you so much..

Comment

• Haymon runs boxing.

Comment

That really offended you didn’t it….I understand that you’re upset and offended. I’m here to help. Tell me why it offended you so much..
              It didn't offend me. It revealed you as a clown

Comment

So you have something personal against “pbc fans” then…why? Let’s get specific, let’s put all cards on the table. Where did this start and why has it persisted to the present…
                His problem is that he is a dumb racist
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poopdick View Post
                  still gonna be same ol pbc mediocrity. except with this deal they aren't getting free money pumped in.
                  I can tell you're one of them dumb inbred racists. PBC has literally put on the best cards for at least the last 5 years, leaving top rank, golden boy, and matchroom in the dirt, but they're the ones who are mediocre? You have deep issues
                  Last edited by tkoboxingscene; 12-07-2023, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

Lmao you sound like a moronic casual. 99% of fighters signed to Al are happy with him, he’s done great ppv numbers that the rest of the promoters only even dream of. It’s not Haymon fault that the tv executives have other plans
                    The guy is clearly a moron, should change his name from Boxing IQ to Low IQ.

Comment

• you mothasuckas finally let me out of internet jail. you bytch made motha suckas

Comment

Working...
                      X