Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on Oleksandr Usyk: There's Only Me Who Stands in His Way of Total Domination

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Tyson He's a funny guy.

I always like Tyson all the way up until it's time to fight. Then he just seems so beatable. I guess it's part of his deal, he wants the other guy to come at him so he antagonizes, but you know how Miller was like "I smell *****". That's how Tyson makes me feel. When pretty much anyone else talks **** I feel them. AJ talks ****, I feel like AJ could kick some ass. Wilder talks **** and I feel like someone gonna lose they're head. Usyk talks **** and man I'm a proud cossack too but I ain't though. When Fury talks **** he just sounds like a woman to me. Snarky little ***** ass woman.

I don't really have a reason, Usyk FTW, because I just don't ****ing like Tyson Fury very much. **** that guy, I'd slap him myself if they'd let me.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      Oh Tyson He's a funny guy.

I always like Tyson all the way up until it's time to fight. Then he just seems so beatable. I guess it's part of his deal, he wants the other guy to come at him so he antagonizes, but you know how Miller was like "I smell *****". That's how Tyson makes me feel. When pretty much anyone else talks **** I feel them. AJ talks ****, I feel like AJ could kick some ass. Wilder talks **** and I feel like someone gonna lose they're head. Usyk talks **** and man I'm a proud cossack too but I ain't though. When Fury talks **** he just sounds like a woman to me. Snarky little ***** ass woman.

I don't really have a reason, Usyk FTW, because I just don't ****ing like Tyson Fury very much. **** that guy, I'd slap him myself if they'd let me.
      You wouldn't even slap a fly, cut out the tough talk lmao.
      nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Yea Right ✅️
        Next time Show the Betting slips before the fights
        Lol
        Well Mr Betting Champ
        Show some guts & Please Bet against Fury in the Usyk Fight
        i have a large phallus and big balls

Comment

Working...
        X