Do you guys respect Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep would love to see him fight JMM

Comment

Haven't heard any negative from him except gives respect to his opponent win or loss(but not from some fanatics). Correct me if I'm wrong lol. So yes respect to him.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
        always wanted too fight the best out there,how can you not respect that?
        Good, because as overrated as people claim he is? At the very least he deserves all fight fans respect.

He gets talked down on round here too much IMO. He was good for boxing.

Comment

I reckon even the rockstar logo respects Ricky..

Comment

as a person yes, asa fighter no. he's an octopus

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              Yeah sure, I got a tremendous amount of respect for all boxers, let alone boxers that reach that level

But I'm not particularly fond of him on either a personal or pugilistic level.
              Indeed i can only think of a handfull i don't actually, margacheato and his ilk.

but i respect Hatton more than most.

Comment

the guy is very admirable...

no reason not to respect him...

Comment

YES!! Man fought the best, and didn't just stumble across those fights, he pushed them!!! He isn't afraid of anybody, just to entertain the fans!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Good, because as overrated as people claim he is? At the very least he deserves all fight fans respect.

He gets talked down on round here too much IMO. He was good for boxing.
                    ye sme people are 2 hard on him because he got fat between fights,clinched alot at times and got sparked out after being so confident pre-fight,but he was a humble guy with a lot of heart who could give anyone problems in his prime at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      Just wondering?
                      hatton style isn't one that lasts long. you gotta look at him in that context.

Comment

Working...
                      X