Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dan-b
    replied
    Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post

Thank you. I don't consider Ariel Helwani a reliable source though.

Leave a comment:

• Bullrider
    replied
    Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
    Bump.....
    Why don't you do your own research first instead of trying to squeeze out something out of nothing here? Go to Google, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc., then come back here and post what you found. What do you do exactly? Do you have disability, or just naturally lazy?

Leave a comment:

• bballchump11
    replied
    Originally posted by dan-b View Post

"Twitter" is not a reliable source. Who specifically wrote this on Twitter and what was their source?

By "reports" are you referring to baseless speculation from randoms on Twitter and YouTube again?

Leave a comment:

• dan-b
    replied
    I have seen on Twitter that PBC is very very close to a deal with Amazon. Is this true??
    "Twitter" is not a reliable source. Who specifically wrote this on Twitter and what was their source?

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
    Reports of a small budget and PPV distribution.
    By "reports" are you referring to baseless speculation from randoms on Twitter and YouTube again?

Leave a comment:

• jqSide
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I want PBC to get a new deal but I am mot trying to give Beezos any more money.
    Bezos will not make money investing in boxing. He'll lose money. Ask Espinoza.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    I want PBC to get a new deal but I am mot trying to give Beezos any more money.

Leave a comment:

• Sheikh
    replied
    Even if true the deal is going to do very little because it will give him very little money. They're basically just show his pay-per-view fights.

Leave a comment:

• hhh1200
    replied
    I have seen on Twitter that PBC is very very close to a deal with Amazon. Is this true??
    Reports of a small budget and PPV distribution. That's why I believe Canelo and Beavidez is going to happen. He will have to produce numbers for Amazon. That's why Munguia is circulating for May and he is a perfect test to see where Canelo is vs. as hard headed low IQ pressure fighter. They'll pull close to 2 million PPVs with these 2.

Leave a comment:

• juggernaut666
    replied
    Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Yes, Al Haymon told me earlier while we were playing basketball.
    What did you guys do after that ? Did he take you ****** chasing at his hang outs ?

Leave a comment:

• Inoue Body Shot
    replied
    Bump.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X