No announcement yet.

Rozier: “Canelo All Day, Too Many Weapons for Benavidez”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rozier: “Canelo All Day, Too Many Weapons for Benavidez”

If they fight in May 2024, according to the trainer who faced him with both Demetrius Andrade and Danny Jacobs.

Yup, still have to roll with Canelo on that one.
    dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Yes, Nell will fight him oneday. Nel o gets around to them all eventually

Comment

22 rounds to figure this guy out. This is Canelo's plotting high guard and counter.

Canelo vs Munguia and Benavidez are selling points for Amazon Prime. And I'm hearing Amazon will give them a bit of a content budget.

Don't give me GGGimmick. He is more technically evolved, more difficult to fight for a boxer/puncher than those 2 slugs.

Comment

Daniel Jacobs fight would be 5 years ago at this point.

Canelo has peaked and decline since then. Canelo has shown decline for the last 4 fights.

Canelo has only 1 hope in this fight and that is that he can hurt Benavidez enough to make him afraid of counters and reduce his output. We will know in the first 2 rounds if Benavidez has no respect for Canelo's power then Canelo is screwed. He cant match him for output and he has cement feet and cant stick and move him.

Canelo hasnt hurt anyone in his last 4 fights, he is slipping.

Comment

Andrande fight he looked good for like 1.5 rounds. David didnt care and it didnt throw David off at all to lose the first round, he just kept the pressure up and kept coming, he didnt try to slow down or box or change his strategy. He felt Andrande's power and knew it was no threat and knew he would break this guy down, knew Andrande being agressive coming to him was going to work in his favor.

Plant did better than Andrande, won most of the first half of the fight, it didnt deter David at all, he just keeps coming. What happens when its round 6 and cement feet canelo is getting winded and has yet to hurt David? he is ***ed that is what happens.
            Last edited by elfag; 11-30-2023, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
              Daniel Jacobs fight would be 5 years ago at this point.

Canelo has peaked and decline since then. Canelo has shown decline for the last 4 fights.

Canelo has only 1 hope in this fight and that is that he can hurt Benavidez enough to make him afraid of counters and reduce his output. We will know in the first 2 rounds if Benavidez has no respect for Canelo's power then Canelo is screwed. He cant match him for output and he has cement feet and cant stick and move him.

Canelo hasnt hurt anyone in his last 4 fights, he is slipping.
              Canelo is Bivol type fighter, he doesn`t need a stoppage to win. he is happy winning rounds and he has judges in his pocket.

And again, I don`t believe that anybody except Beterbiev stops Canelo under cruiserweight.
              Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 11-30-2023, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I say it again. It is Bivol - Ramirez situation, the most overrated fight now.

Comment

- - Gotta sign to fight before I care...duh...

Comment

not sure what the hype around this match up.. canelo stops this guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X