No announcement yet.

FACE OFF: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

I know man. He's enormous. I always thought he was big, looking more like a welterweight. He should be fighting as a welterweight, and apparently, he's going to be fighting as a welterweight next.

I want to see how he punches at 140. I really want to see if the weight cut zapped his strength or if he's "blessed" with pillow fists.
    - - SissyBoy Heinie.

Shopworn Linares had him out on his feet ready to go when the bell rang. Not to lose such a beautiful moment, Linares followed as he stumbled to he Fat Daddy as Linares "swept" him along. Hilarious, that and his WhiteBoy crack...

Comment

I knew he's going to relinquish all those remaining belts at 135 sooner than later. He's huge and is still growing, fast.

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
      I'm just one inch taller than him and I weigh 165lb. No way he's going back down to 135. Don't know when this video was made, but it's obvious he hasn't been training to cut weight here. He'll struggle to cut weight even at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        When he asked Devin who heâs knocked out
        Historically I'm a haney hater...but you gonna be the first somebody I knocked out>

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
          I'm just one inch taller than him and I weigh 165lb. No way he's going back down to 135. Don't know when this video was made, but it's obvious he hasn't been training to cut weight here. He'll struggle to cut weight even at 140.
          I agree with everything you said.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - SissyBoy Heinie.

Shopworn Linares had him out on his feet ready to go when the bell rang. Not to lose such a beautiful moment, Linares followed as he stumbled to he Fat Daddy as Linares "swept" him along. Hilarious, that and his WhiteBoy crack...
            Yeah. Everyone brings up the whiteboy thing but I don’t care. He clearly lost to Loma. One of the worst robberies of the decade. He knows he lost too because whenever someone brings it up, he gets really quiet.

JoJo was landing almost at will on Devin too. So Regis is definitely going to hurt Devin. He has to stop him because even if he outboxes Devin he will not get the decision. (Maybe as he’s fighting in California and not Vegas. Will have to see who the judges and ref are for this fight.)

Comment

Although Haney moved up to 140, I think he's just passing through. I don't think he'll stay there long. He'll outgrow the division in a year or two. Prograis won't be able to hurt him. Haney will clinch, move and pot shot to a decision.

Comment

Working...
              X