Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Manny Pacquiao can't beat Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artur Kyshenko View Post
    Floyd is 2 smart. he is fooling fans, media eevry1 else. he came to fight Pac. hopefully Pac wins 14th November, then it's going to be interesting

Art, he has already re-started talkin smack about Oscar...he's gonna try to get that rematch or try to lure Ricky back....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
      yup.

cotto can't beat floyd.

pacquiao can't beat floyd.

margarito can't beat floyd.

mosley can't beat floyd.

there's no point in those fights happening.
      Might as well crown him as the greatest of all time? right?

Comment

Originally posted by iHateThePacMan View Post
        Might as well crown him as the greatest of all time? right?
        pretty much.

no need to fight those other guys.

Comment

pretty much.

whether in retirement or not, floyd's 'woulda shoulda coulda' theory applies

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            he's not waiting for the winner

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=313130

he's gonna move on and fight lamont peterson or some ****...the timing will be off and in a year, PAC will be in politics
            again, you are taking it out of context like everyone else. He wasnt saying it like that. He was saying it like he doesnt need the winner. Its the same thing Roach was saying about Floyd. If you read the article it even says that he still may face the winner next, but he's just not sitting around waiting on the winner. Again, dont take it out of context. It doesnt mean he's fighting someone else or signing a fight before then. He's just saying that he's #1 and guys have to come after him, not the other way around.

Comment

Art, he has already re-started talkin smack about Oscar...he's gonna try to get that rematch or try to lure Ricky back....
              haha.. that's the way he rolls. in the ring he is amazing and I like him a lot. but outside the ring, his personality is terrible. its all mind games, he aint fooling me. I hope he fights Pac/Cotto winner and Mosley. if he doesnt i'll be pretty upset and shy that I support him

Comment

Manny's power and speed will always be there but in my eyes Mayweather technical skills will be too much for Pacquiao. He will take advantage the moment pacquiao goes off balance

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  again, you are taking it out of context like everyone else. He wasnt saying it like that. He was saying it like he doesnt need the winner. Its the same thing Roach was saying about Floyd. If you read the article it even says that he still may face the winner next, but he's just not sitting around waiting on the winner. Again, dont take it out of context. It doesnt mean he's fighting someone else or signing a fight before then. He's just saying that he's #1 and guys have to come after him, not the other way around.

alright DLT...you can believe what you want...i'll hit you up on an e-points bet when PBF-Lamont Peterson gets signed

Comment

whether in retirement or not, floyd's 'woulda shoulda coulda' theory applies
                    floyd would beat robinson at 160. true story.

Comment

pretty much.

Pacqauio is now ranked 2 after Floyd. So why Floyd shouldnt fight him ?

you never know what happens when 2 great fighters meet, plus on top of that they'll recieve tons of $. I don't think there is a boxer which turns down 20-30mil$ fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X