Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Hopefully We Make The Joshua vs. Wilder Fight For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

What year was Wlads prime ?
    Wladimir fought for 21 years and was 41 years old and some change when he fought Joshua, He was never a flashy fighter, so pinpointing his peak prime year is for me impossible, but it was definitely well before he reached the age of 41. My guess is that he was in his prime years from his early thirties until his middle to late thirties.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

Wladimir fought for 21 years and was 41 years old and some change when he fought Joshua, He was never a flashy fighter, so pinpointing his peak prime year is for me impossible, but it was definitely well before he reached the age of 41. My guess is that he was in his prime years from his early thirties until his middle to late thirties.
      Do you think Joshua was in his prime in his 19th fight and never have gone past the 7th round in 2017 ?

See what your doing here is carefully selecting times periods Wlad went undefeated and using a tough fight to make an assumption Wlad would defeat Joshua at any point when there’s no proof of it . Wlad in fact never fought the best Joshua and stated he wouldn’t fight him if he came back because he’d only be better but had no problems wanting to face Fury if that was ever offered .

Joshua has never taken shock losses in his 20”s and only true losses were against Usyk who the Klitchko brothers once managed and promoted . Joshua would always be a bad match up for Wlad given a reasonable time unlike the unfair timeline you guys give Joshua who was supposed to be undisputed and destroyed everyone in under 20 fights , it’s really ridiculous . Lol

Wlad MAY have won had the original date happened and Wlad didn’t pull out in 2016 when Joshua just had 17 fights at that time .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Do you think Joshua was in his prime in his 19th fight and never have gone past the 7th round in 2017 ?

See what your doing here is carefully selecting times periods Wlad went undefeated and using a tough fight to make an assumption Wlad would defeat Joshua at any point when there’s no proof of it . Wlad in fact never fought the best Joshua and stated he wouldn’t fight him if he came back because he’d only be better but had no problems wanting to face Fury if that was ever offered .

Joshua has never taken shock losses in his 20”s and only true losses were against Usyk who the Klitchko brothers once managed and promoted . Joshua would always be a bad match up for Wlad given a reasonable time unlike the unfair timeline you guys give Joshua who was supposed to be undisputed and destroyed everyone in under 20 fights , it’s really ridiculous . Lol

Wlad MAY have won had the original date happened and Wlad didn’t pull out in 2016 when Joshua just had 17 fights at that time .
        I'll stick with what I said.

Comment

Every time Eddie Hearn starts talking about Joshua-Wilder next, we know for sure it is not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post

Precisely,

Until it happens i still believe in house Hrgovic Aj is next. That's what's so vile about yet another rematchroom coward's clause for Kanye, it block's Wallins shot at the ibf should he win.
            And that Hearn is just spouting bs with this "wilder in march" ******ity.

Comment

Let's see, Wilder can't fight Fury because they fought 3 times already. AJ can't fight Usyk they fought 2 times. Willder may be the odd man out. No way in hell Usyk fights Wilder. So, the only big money fight for Wilder is AJ. If Fury wins that can set up a major payday for both AJ and Fury.

Comment

Working...
              X