Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Subriel Matias, Shohjahon Ergashev - Tensions Rise During Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im with Matias but he better be aware of Ergashev's body punches.
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Ergashev looking in tip top shape. This is going to be a war! Both men will go down.

eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Would it be an upset if Ergashev beats Matias?

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
          First time I seen some doubt in Matias eyes.
          I was going to say. It looks like something spooked Matias. This isn't a prediction, but that look is a reaction. Ergo is ripped.

Comment

Ergashev looks like he took his training, and preparation for this fight to a whole other level.
            I mean he looks diesel, and Matias one of my favorite fighter's better be at his very best, or he won't win this one.
            This fight is going to get real nasty, real quick, and there just might be an early knockout in this one.
            Matias can't let Ergashev get off to a lighting start, like he did against Ponce, because I don't think that he would be able to weather the storm.
            He's got to put Ergashev in check early, and then break him down gradually in order to win this fight, or at least that's the way I see it.
            If he's able to defeat Ergashev, and it doesn't look like it's going to be an easy task to accomplish, Matias will be difficult to beat.
            Whoever wins this fight should have a long reign as the 140 pound champion, because these are two fighting dynamo's in the ring.
            Last edited by Boricua181; 11-25-2023, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I agree if Erga takes it it will be within the first 6 rds catching Matias with something he doesn't see but if it goes longer its deep waters for Erga.
              I agree with you Regge 100%! Matias has got to put Ergashev in check early, and then break him down gradually.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

I was going to say. It looks like something spooked Matias. This isn't a prediction, but that look is a reaction. Ergo is ripped.
                Ergashev is going to come out of his corner like a bull on steroids, and this is one time that Matias better be the matador.
                Otherwise they'll be two bulls charging into each other causing carnage, and the result will be to bloodied bulls with broken horns to boot.
                Two of the best fighters in the 140 pound weight division going at it for all the marbles, I really can't wait to see this fight, and how it's going to play out.
                Last edited by Boricua181; 11-25-2023, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdasilva2012 View Post
                  Im with Matias but he better be aware of Ergashev's body punches.
                  Matias better be ready for everything that Ergashev is going to throw at him, not just the body punches.
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

This will be a great war. They both look like two hungry pitbulls.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Are you serious? Matias looked like a stone cold killer he was looking scary AF....honestly Ergashev has no idea what he's about to get into.
                      When I first saw the expression on Matias face I did think he looked spooked, but after reading your reply, I went back and looked at it again.
                      It appears that you got it right, it is a stone cold killers eyes, and it scary as ****, that look is like he's thinking you mean less than nothing to me!
                      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X