Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN TERENCE CRAWFORD v SPENCE REMATCH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rematch is supposed to take place this December.
    Common sense tells me that Crawford has no more obligation to grant the rematch.
    Whatever in that rematch clause Spence and his handlers failed to execute it on time.
    There's gotta be an expiration date on it.

Comment

Originally posted by rick.gen View Post
      Rematch is supposed to take place this December.
      Common sense tells me that Crawford has no more obligation to grant the rematch.
      Whatever in that rematch clause Spence and his handlers failed to execute it on time.
      There's gotta be an expiration date on it.
      No way will this rematch happen in December man!

I understand the rematch clause was already activated by Spence.

I only wish there is a lopphole or something where the rematch is cancelled, and these guys move on to other opponents man.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE JUNIOR View Post

..Drug test failed him???

I don't think any proof of that theory had been revealed man.
        He "fought" as if he was wearing a VR headset.....while high AF.

Comment

Didn’t watch the first fight because I felt it was a con with how long they drew it out.

obviously won’t touch the rematch with a ten foot pole

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            Didn’t watch the first fight because I felt it was a con with how long they drew it out.

obviously won’t touch the rematch with a ten foot pole
            Hey I do not blame you at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE JUNIOR View Post

I recall Spence did activate the rematch clause. Yet no dates or anything announced.

Immediate retirenment?? I wouldn't say that, but I do think retirement is near now.
              - - Spence would look OK against an up and coming prospect might couch such a fight as a tuneup before retirement, but The Truth is he's finished at top levels and knows it.

He knew it after the Ugh fight, but took the big $$$ that no longer exists for him to continue unless he wants a Leon Spinks career.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Spence would look OK against an up and coming prospect might couch such a fight as a tuneup before retirement, but The Truth is he's finished at top levels and knows it.

He knew it after the Ugh fight, but took the big $$$ that no longer exists for him to continue unless he wants a Leon Spinks career.
                Sounds quite probable man wow.

Yeah I feel someon like Tim Tszyu would probably catch Spence and hurt him.

īLet's see how the rest of Mr. Spence's creer pans out.

Comment

No idea why anyone would watch this rematch lol. Look at the first fight ffs.

no version of Spence has anything for Crawford. Crawford is Stylistic cancer for Errol

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                    No idea why anyone would watch this rematch lol. Look at the first fight ffs.

no version of Spence has anything for Crawford. Crawford is Stylistic cancer for Errol
                    I agree definitely man.

Bud is Spence's ******nite no doubt.

At this point it seems to me that Spence's pride, ego etc is making him stubborn and thick-headed which compells him for the rematch, but I see no point whatoever.

Comment

Spence Junior has been a Champion for a long time 'Champions who have reigned for a time period, deserve rematches'.

Yes Spence Junior was beaten in dominant fashion, but? Errol Spence Junior was not just a contender fighting for a title vs Crawford 'Spence Junior was a elite level Champion, attempting to become a Undisputed Champion'.

Note: Regardless, I am not so sure that the rematch will happen. I have no idea what Spence Junior has been doing since his loss vs Crawford 'But it was made very clear that, if the rematch was take place back at 147 pounds? Then he should of jumped straight back into heavy training many months ago' etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X