Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: "I'm Gonna Be A Legend By The Time My Time Is Done"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: "I'm Gonna Be A Legend By The Time My Time Is Done"

David Benavidez doesn't like to do too much talking. Now of course, if you stick a microphone in his face and ask him a few intrusive questions, he'll begin boastfully talking about himself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"David Benavidez doesn’t like to do too much talking." Are you serious? David Benavidez, his brother and his father do nothing but talk with their annoying, non-stop whining and complaining.

Comment

...hmm. Might let it ride on Andrade.

Comment

Let’s see it. I like the mentality. November 25, 2023 is another step that direction
        Zaroku Zaroku KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

Off to a good start champ
          KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

I hope so. Boxing can use a huge Mexican American star.

Boxing NEEDS Canelo vs Benavidez ASAP!!!
            Zaroku Zaroku KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

Maybe a legend in his owm mind. Man couldn't KO Plant.

Comment

It's almost impossible to be considered a legend without any legendary fights under your belt. Hopefully spectacular victories over the likes of Andrade, Munguia, and Canelo can make his delusions a reality.
                pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

It's possible. There's not much competition for him. Andrade is a long shot but who knows.

There's really only Bivol and Beterbiev to prove his legitimacy.

I think Canelo can out box him but ever since the Clenbuterol, Canelo doesn't box anymore. So who knows with that one. That Clenbuterol is no joke. Will take the fat out of your joints as well and that could be why Canelo doesn't stick and move anymore.

Comment

Ouff! plenty of road ahead to reach that spot Benny, but yeah, a solid win on saturday could mean a huge step towards that direction.

Comment

Working...
                    X