Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Jr: No One Beats My Brother At 168; He's Big, Super Strong, Fast For That Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Bivol/Andrade (50% of his power shots landed with the left and less than 20% of opponents' punches landed on him, which makes him top 3 with Crawford and Stevenson I believe (Some posted the stats on ThaBoxingVoice) = High-level boxers

Gilberto/Benavidez = Basic, come forward, big for their weight classes, and try to overwhelm with size than boxing skills

I think I'm pretty spot-on

I never said Andrade could beat Bivol if they were in the same class but I would put them in the same class as far as high-level boxers go statistically.
    Statistically maybe, stylistically though? Not even close. Andrade and Bivol are two completely different fighters and so are Ramirez and Benavidez. goes without saying but I’d favor both Bivol over Andrade and Benavidez over Ramirez which most would. Doesn’t mean Andrade will lose to Benavidez or anything like that because they still have to fight to figure that out. Can’t wait for Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

Statistically maybe, stylistically though? Not even close. Andrade and Bivol are two completely different fighters and so are Ramirez and Benavidez. goes without saying but I’d favor both Bivol over Andrade and Benavidez over Ramirez which most would. Doesn’t mean Andrade will lose to Benavidez or anything like that because they still have to fight to figure that out. Can’t wait for Saturday
      it's an uphill battle for andrade based on styles and who they want to come out with a win but in boxing

Pure Boxer (Andrade) > Boxer Puncher (Canelo) > Pressure fighter (Benavidez) > Pure Boxer (Andrade)

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

it's an uphill battle for andrade based on styles and who they want to come out with a win but in boxing

Pure Boxer (Andrade) > Boxer Puncher (Canelo) > Pressure fighter (Benavidez) > Pure Boxer (Andrade)
        True, I see Benavidez as a hybrid between pressure fighter and a boxer puncher matter fact I feel he is more of a pressure boxer then a boxer puncher. Like a pressure puncher or a pressure boxer. Pressure puncher boxer

Comment

Working...
        X