Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: When I Start To Impose My Will On Andrade, I Think I'm Gonna Punish Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: When I Start To Impose My Will On Andrade, I Think I'm Gonna Punish Him

LAS VEGAS - David Benavidez is bothered by the fact that he didn't get a stoppage in his highest-profile fight to date almost eight months ago. The unbeaten Benavidez is consequently even more motivated to become not only the first opponent to defeat
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get prepared for the New York Marathon on the part of Andrade. He will run, use his awful foot work, make it an ugly fight to survive. If he makes it to the 12, he will then claim it was a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
      Get prepared for the New York Marathon on the part of Andrade. He will run, use his awful foot work, make it an ugly fight to survive. If he makes it to the 12, he will then claim it was a robbery.
      Sadly, I tend to agree but I also think about this. If you know it, I know it, then team Benavidez should at least have an idea of what they may encounter on fight night, it’s up to them to work on a game plan or plans to negate that and put on a good show, he is the headliner and the one people are gonna go see afrer all so it’s up to David to stop Andrade from stinking out the joint ala Shakira “lean back” Twittersen

Comment

Lol. This plan wont work against Andrade.

Comment

Boo boo definitely gonna land some shots David won’t see coming… like a snake in the tall grass waiting to attack …. We’ll soon see if David’s chin can handle these sniper type punches??

Comment

Benavidez will be too much for Andrade . He's bigger , stronger , faster , busier , and fights like a punching machine.

To be clear. I do not want to see Demetrius Andrade , or anyone ,die or suffer serious injury in the ring. Except for Antonio Margarito and Javier Capetillo. Those Mothertruckers deserve the worst.
            OIP (5).jpg
            Last edited by pnut901; 11-22-2023, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X