Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I Gotta Stop Being in The Gym All The Time, That's How You Cause Injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said this on Saturday, at the in-ring post fight interview. How’s this being made into an article on Wednesday?
    Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

There was nothing wrong with his shoulders nor fist

Comment

No shakur. U gotta stop being on social media all the time. And in the clubs. More gym, not less. Less BS, more training. U don't see Bud saying he needs less gym and more BS. U see Bud living and breathing the sport. And that's why he kicks everyone's ass the way he does. Same thing goes for Boots. They don't cry and say, "I gotta stop training so haaaard.waaah I want my ba-bah". Stop being a hoe
        Last edited by archiemoore1; 11-22-2023, 09:40 AM.

Comment

The plan when fighting Shakira is to stay on his ass and not let him think and jab all fight long. He will avoid any dangerous fighter. His team is doing all possible to keep him away from Teo and Tank. Shakira has been exposed and his handlers at Top Rank must now pick his fight very carefully avoiding punchers and fighters who will put pressure on her ass.

Comment

Really? We're going with injury excuse? Smh
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Pride is this guys issue, needs to humble down n stfu

Comment

"I gotta find some balls which I wasn't born with"

Comment

ok so rematch him after a 'rest' to put it right so if thats all it is

Comment

Here I was thinking how Shakur is a stand up guy , not making excuses....and now it starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
                      The plan when fighting Shakira is to stay on his ass and not let him think and jab all fight long. He will avoid any dangerous fighter. His team is doing all possible to keep him away from Teo and Tank. Shakira has been exposed and his handlers at Top Rank must now pick his fight very carefully avoiding punchers and fighters who will put pressure on her ass.
                      I'd like to see him in with the version of Marcos Maidana that fought Mayweather the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X