Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez, Demetrius Andrade - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting fight. Winner should get canelo in may

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Hair does not protect your chin from a punch. That's one of the dumbest things I've read here and that's saying something.
      lol, they already explained that to you. It’s not quantum physics buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

If you have a weak chin you have a weak chin sure but a padded beard can definitely help In absorbing a shot not saying he will not get dropped or hurt but nonetheless it would most certainly provide a bit of cushion, that is as clear as day you don't have to be rocket scientist to see that.

No different than someone with an injured hand requesting bigger gloves to cusion the impact of a blow on his fist. If I was team Benavidez I would definitely request it atleast be trimmed down a bit like Manny did with Broner.
        Trey Shaw, every single post you make on this website is made with racist motives. No exceptions.

Admit it, you’re the alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw and you’ve been banned here many times for making racist posts.

Comment

IMO, with Benavidez being younger, more power, busier... am leaning toward him getting a UD win.
          But wouldn't be surprised if Andrade gets the W in a real snoozefest.

Comment

Working...
          X