Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Al Bernstein Breaks Down David Benavidez vs. Demetrius Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Al Bernstein Breaks Down David Benavidez vs. Demetrius Andrade

Hall of Fame broadcaster Al Bernstein has labeled the upcoming David Benavidez vs. Demetrius Andrade showdown as "a very fascinating match." Bernstein will be ringside to call the action on the Showtime pay per view telecast on Saturday, November 25, beginning at 8PM EST/5PM PST.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think this fight goes the distance. At least I hope. (I got money on the over)

Cant wait until the showdown.

Hopefully this fight makes up for the last major event. Zzzzzzz

Comment

Distance fight. Andrade will win most of the rounds, but get robbed on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
        Distance fight. Andrade will win most of the rounds, but get robbed on the cards.
        I got the opposite I think Benavidez wins more of the rds but gets robbed. I have yet to see America judges not favor the American slickster in 12 rd fights. They go in with a predetermined mind set it seems.

Benavidez will get screwed over unless he stops Andrade.

Comment

Hopefully Andrade doesn’t run like Shakur.
          HeyDeebo! A.B Counterhooks likes this.

Comment

If this goes the distance and it's close thell give it to benavidez. Andrade will have to win pretty clear to get the nod on the cards imo but it's a interesting fight because it's a clash of styles and let's see if andrade can put on a good performance because we know what benavidez is gonna do throw volume and come forward

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I got the opposite I think Benavidez wins more of the rds but gets robbed. I have yet to see America judges not favor the American slickster in 12 rd fights. They go in with a predetermined mind set it seems.

Somebody has never seen a Julio Cesar Chavez or Oscar De La Hoya fight

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Guess you never saw Oscar and Chavez face Whitaker? Never saw Juan Diaz vs Paulie? Never saw the wide scorecards Canelo got in what should’ve been a close fight vs Trout? It’s also crazy to think like Mexican/Mexican American fighters haven’t consistently received scorecards that seemed pre-determined. Canelo, Chavez and Oscar alone have received some of the most absurd cards you’ll ever see in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Guess you never saw Oscar and Chavez face Whitaker? Never saw Juan Diaz vs Paulie? Never saw the wide scorecards Canelo got in what should’ve been a close fight vs Trout? It’s also crazy to think like Mexican/Mexican American fighters haven’t consistently received scorecards that seemed pre-determined. Canelo, Chavez and Oscar alone have received some of the most absurd cards you’ll ever see in boxing history.
                  Haaahha this fool had to go back some 30yrs hahahahha thanks for proving me right.

Look I don't have to go back 30 yrs Have you seen Rayo v Colbert or lubin v ramos???

Botton line Is if a Latino fighter faces an African American they either stop them or completely dominate ala canelo/charlo because anything like a 116-112 type fight will always go to the African American in fear of the judges being labeled "racist" those are facts.
                  Last edited by Regge; 11-21-2023, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

Somebody has never seen a Julio Cesar Chavez or Oscar De La Hoya fight
                    How long ago were those? Lmfao
                    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X