No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer Believes Spence Would Stop Tim Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I did look at his resume, and I'm struggling to find all these big strong durable guys that Spence had stopped at 147...Ugas?

Maybe that's why you've moved the posts yet again to "who has Tim stopped"
    No, you were confused about my reference to Mikey being small and him not stopping him but yeah Tim has fought nobody of note yet so its really putting the kart before the horse favoring him over Spence who is far more proven against a better level of opposition by far.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

They are all possible match ups and the only one willing to fight anyone in that group is Tim.
      True that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Jeep Horn beat a prime Pacquiao who wanted nothing to do with a rematch. Kambosis beat a prime Teo who wanted nothing to do with a rematch. Katsidis fought plenty of top names in his time including fighting JMM in a fight of the year winner. Choose 3 others to make your point.
        ———
        The pride of an Aussie is on fire !!!
        Horn “beat” Pacqiao!!! Only Aussies believe that malarkey!

How was beating Teo an accomplishment? You guys are hilarious. Teo beat Loma then proceeds to lose to Kamboso. Then Kamboso goes on to lose to Haney. Seriously, you guys are funny.
        Did Katsidis beat JMM? Which “top” guys did Katsidis beat in the US?

Comment

Ballsack DKSAB. Tszyu would put a career ending beat down on Spence, I wish they would.

Comment

Spence cant beat Lubin at 154, What are we talking about Bomac?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Team Crawford are the bunch of morons.

They talk about fighting 4-5 guys at the same time, but they never mention Ennis.

No sh.it IBF stripped you, morons.
              Why talk about a guy whom they offered the fight to twice (Black Prime and #1 mando before jumping over to the IBF when Ortiz gave up his #1 WBO ranking for the WBA(which Oscar confirmed on video they wanted no parts of a Crawford mando)) but he and his clown dad still got running *****s of the mouth?

Make no mistake. Based on styles make fights if everything stays on course Ortiz Jr is going to test Ennis' chin when they meet. Today we haven't seen Ennis in with an equal size puncher who can pressure him.
              Last edited by hhh1200; 11-23-2023, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X