Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nick Ball Powers Past Isaac Dogboe, Secures Wide Decision in WBC Final Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Haha. Corrales was stopped how many times? But Tszyu isn't an ATG because he quit?

Oliver McCall wasn't stopped either. I suppose he's better than every fighter who was stopped in history? Haha.

You will do it to yourself, won't you. You'll just find as many ways to clown yourself.

Is anyone who quit not an ATG to you? Are you sure? What about Ali admitting to quitting against Frazier?
    Ali never quit. He said he was about to collapse from exhaustion in Manila until Angelo Dundee pushed him off the stool.

A guy like Carl Froch clearly belongs in the Hall. A drunkard crackhead like Hatton doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Ali never quit. He said he was about to collapse from exhaustion in Manila until Angelo Dundee pushed him off the stool.

A guy like Carl Froch clearly belongs in the Hall. A drunkard crackhead like Hatton doesn't.
      Ali admitted he was about to quit.

Tzsyu didn't continue due to exhaustion either. I guess you don't think Ali is an ATG.

Comment

Ali admitted he was about to quit.

Tzsyu didn't continue due to exhaustion either. I guess you don't think Ali is an ATG.
        Tszyu was exhausted from what??? The difference is Ali didn't quit. Tszyu did. See the difference?

Comment

Tszyu was exhausted from what??? The difference is Ali didn't quit. Tszyu did. See the difference?
          So Tszyu wasn't beaten up and exhausted? Haha. It was a gruelling fight. Same as it was for Ali.

Frazier was pulled out before Ali went through with it. It would have been the same if Hatton was pulled out before Tszyu quit. Circumstances were different. But the fact Ali wanted to quit and admitted it, is the exact same end result as Tszyu. Once you've quit in your mind. You've quit. I don't care about your worthless opinions. Ali was the one in there, not you. He admitted to it. End of story.

Comment

So Tszyu wasn't beaten up and exhausted? Haha. It was a gruelling fight. Same as it was for Ali.

Frazier was pulled out before Ali went through with it. It would have been the same if Hatton was pulled out before Tszyu quit. Circumstances were different. But the fact Ali wanted to quit and admitted it, is the exact same end result as Tszyu. Once you've quit in your mind. You've quit. I don't care about your worthless opinions. Ali was the one in there, not you. He admitted to it. End of story.
            False. Thinking about stealing a candy bar from the store and not doing it is not the same as actually doing it, you STOOGE. Just admit that Hatton was a BUM.

Comment

False. Thinking about stealing a candy bar from the store and not doing it is not the same as actually doing it, you STOOGE. Just admit that Hatton was a BUM.
              Once you've quit in your mind, you've quit. It was the same thing with Devon Alexander when he quit against Lee Purdy. Alexander told his corner that he didn't want to continue, but they saw in the other corner that Darren Barker was telling Purdy he was pulling him out. Alexander was told to sit down and wait. The fight was waved off. Alexander then did an interview telling us there was no way he'd quit not realising what we'd just seen. Go back and watch it. It's funny. Try and find a copy with the interview as well.

Comment

Once you've quit in your mind, you've quit. It was the same thing with Devon Alexander when he quit against Lee Purdy. Alexander told his corner that he didn't want to continue, but they saw in the other corner that Darren Barker was telling Purdy he was pulling him out. Alexander was told to sit down and wait. The fight was waved off. Alexander then did an interview telling us there was no way he'd quit not realising what we'd just seen. Go back and watch it. It's funny. Try and find a copy with the interview as well.
                Interesting. I never saw that fight. I stopped watching him once he lost to A Mere Con.

Comment

Deflecting is all you do. Again, Castillo was mourning his slain brother and coming from 135, but you have the audacity to mention Marquez coming from 130? Casamayor beat Chico Corrales. That alone *****s anything on Hatton's resume. The sad thing is that the irony of your feeble deflections is lost on you. Did Joe Cortez help Manny when he iced Hatton?
                  I didn't know this guy was stalking you with Ramirez vs dogboe "robbery", I told him get on his medication again but he still yapping.
                  BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

You know what's funny? What's funny is how you start to hallucinate when you don't take your meds. No sane person had Ramirez-Dogboe close. I canvassed various credible websites that scored the fight and none of them gave Dogboe more than three rounds. Ring ****zine, BoxingScene, Boxing Junkie all scored 9-3 Ramirez. DraftKings scored 8-4 Ramirez, and that was quite generous. All in all, not a dingle reputable boxing website scores that fight close.

It's very clear that you suffer from some type of acute mental illness.

The DraftKings round-by-round scorecard is below:

https://dknetwork.draftkings.com/202...ner-scorecards
                    He counts the shots that land on the arms or gloves as scoring blows while ignoring the ones that land on dogboe face.

Comment

This is the guy Sid-Knee said got robbed against El Tren Ramirez. He also said Josh Warrington got robbed against El Venado Lopez. I think this guy is mentally ill.
                      He is, real sick in the head.
                      BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X