No announcement yet.

Mayweather trying to do a Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    would you suck a dick and swallow to watch PAC get brutally KTFO in his next fight?

dont lie.....
    LMFAO its funny how you let mayweather fans get to you...really it is hilarious lmfao. but yes mayweather will win

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
      now THERES a question that came outta left field lmao

he WILL FIGHT pacquiao..[as long as pacquiao and roach are game]

he WILL FIGHT cotto as long as cotto look impressive vs manny win or lose..

he WILL FIGHT shane and DESTROY HIM maybe after pacquiao

and berto and clottey are simply NOBODIES that noone cares about..

i know i know..thats just an excuse to say floyd wont fight them cause they poses a threat right?

thats actually true..and that goes wit ALOT of boxers

did u see shane fight young prime/challenges after marg?? no ofcourse not

did u see pacquiao fight young prime/challenges? ofcourse not

the point? why lose to a nobody that noone cares about when u can lose TO A SOMEBODY that'll make your wallet fatter??

berto and clottey ARE NOBODY'S..they are a threat that cant draw nothin..

boxers should do what pacquiao does:

fight WEIGHT DRAINED PAST PRIME names...and create one of the most fakest legacies in the history of boxing..
      That's not what im talkin about. Im talking about who Mayweather's going to fight NEXT.

Mayweather stated he WONT wait for the winner of Pac-Cotto and will fight EARLY 2010

He said he WILL NOT fight Mosley on said time frame

Berto and Clottey are not worthy.

So who would he fight next???

Comment

damn right.

FROID BUMWEATHER JR. was always bad person.

His father is HEROIN TRAFFICER SR. and his uncle is old crackhead
        ROGER.

They are all ******s.

Comment

mayweather is ******.... end

Comment

do u remember Ladyfans sweepsakes?? i predicted pacquiao win by Knockout within 10 rounds against a PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED cotto..

ofcourse i would like to see that overated prick get knocked out...i would like to see him suffer long time damages aswell to be honest wit u..

so you would suck dick then?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              so you would suck dick then?
              i think that's a yes for goblin mak. his username sounds like it already.

gobble gobble gobblin' dick..

Comment

now THERES a question that came outta left field lmao

he WILL FIGHT pacquiao..[as long as pacquiao and roach are game]

he WILL FIGHT cotto as long as cotto look impressive vs manny win or lose..

he WILL FIGHT shane and DESTROY HIM maybe after pacquiao

and berto and clottey are simply NOBODIES that noone cares about..

i know i know..thats just an excuse to say floyd wont fight them cause they poses a threat right?

thats actually true..and that goes wit ALOT of boxers

did u see shane fight young prime/challenges after marg?? no ofcourse not

did u see pacquiao fight young prime/challenges? ofcourse not

the point? why lose to a nobody that noone cares about when u can lose TO A SOMEBODY that'll make your wallet fatter??

berto and clottey ARE NOBODY'S..they are a threat that cant draw nothin..

boxers should do what pacquiao does:

fight WEIGHT DRAINED PAST PRIME names...and create one of the most fakest legacies in the history of boxing..
                i think so too

Comment

Im starting to believe PAC is the anti christ the way he has boxingscene brain washed.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    That's not what im talkin about. Im talking about who Mayweather's going to fight NEXT.
                    Mayweather stated he WONT wait for the winner of Pac-Cotto and will fight EARLY 2010

He said he WILL NOT fight Mosley on said time frame

Berto and Clottey are not worthy.

So who would he fight next???
                    oh ok..well first as far as the bold its pretty damn obvious that floyd is once again **** talking..hes not going to fight ANYBODY until pacquiao and cotto first..that we already know.. after that i seriously think hes gonna fight the winner of that no matter WHAT floyd says..he only wants big money fights thats all he cares for and well hes certainly entitled to just that..i think he's gonna fight the winner of cotto and manny next,thats my answer..

only an idiot would believe floyd when he stated that hes not gonna fight the winner of cotto/pac...if people wanna take his word for it thats there decision....im not takin his word for it..not for a second.

Comment

mayweather is a ****** and also his fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X