Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ngannou Secures Top Ten WBC Ranking, Sets Stage For Possible Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ngannou Secures Top Ten WBC Ranking, Sets Stage For Possible Title Fight

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman made good on his promise to get MMA veteran Francis Ngannou a high ranking within his organization. The WBC solidified their decision at their ongoing annual convention in Uzbekistan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury went back to his old (normal) punching power in that fight. Guys like Wilder and Zhang can do damage, so I don’t know how he’ll hold up in those types of fights.

Comment

I think Fury’s recent style of coming in heavy, leaning on guys to wear them out, and leaning into power punches is all wrong for Ngannou but will give Usyk fits.

Usyk on the other hand, would have a field day with Ngannou.

Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
        Fury went back to his old (normal) punching power in that fight. Guys like Wilder and Zhang can do damage, so I don’t know how he’ll hold up in those types of fights.
        I bet that Fury huge elbow was harder then any shot he threw against Wilder .

The truth is Ngannou can take a punch and stay his ground , Wilder is like Gumby when he was getting hit clean even with jabs compared to Ngannou, it’s why Fury threw that elbow the same one John Fury instructed Tommy Fury to throw in the corner against KSI except I’m not sure if he did . Lol
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-15-2023, 11:39 AM.

Comment

It's funny to read all this when you know after Ngannou's next fight no one will be talking about him and boxing ever again. Even Daniel Dubois would kill the guy
          leebatt leebatt likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
            I think Fury’s recent style of coming in heavy, leaning on guys to wear them out, and leaning into power punches is all wrong for Ngannou but will give Usyk fits.

Usyk on the other hand, would have a field day with Ngannou.

Styles make fights.
            Agreed , Usyk , without getting nailed of course would be a much more difficult and illusive prospect. It's a terrible idea for Ngannou to sit it out he needs to build on that performance as fans aren't too sure how bad Tyson was and how good Ngannou really is. He should get himself on the feb . undercard .

Comment

Francis, you are my hero, I love the way you fight MMA and BOXE, to face Tyson Fury and send him to the canvas is not easy.

Comment

Ah yes here comes the WBC to the rescue

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Ah yes here comes the WBC to the rescue
                  I'm surprised Mr.Prez hasn't made him a belt for the occassion!

Comment

Hahaha, the WBC is at it again, Francis will wait for Fury because I am sure he knows he’s not going to be competitive with any other ranked fighter

It’s all about the money and the WBC is looking to get their cut
                    Last edited by 2fast2strong; 11-15-2023, 12:20 PM.
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X