Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Murky Future: I Bring Too Many Demands and Don't Get Nothin' Back; We Want to Weigh Our Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Murky Future: I Bring Too Many Demands and Don't Get Nothin' Back; We Want to Weigh Our Options

Junior welterweight titlist Teofimo Lopez wants to give a hard look at his future--and some family time to his infant son--before committing to his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lopez vs Ryan, Haney, Regis, or Shakur.
    Many big option fights available.
    Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

I was fortunate enough to catch him live at MSG before he won the title he was fresh and summersaulting , although he beat Taylor with ease he sounds like he really does need time away ..A refreshed and ready to go Lopez is one that will take some beating! Stevenson v Lopez, Lopez v Haney, Tank v Lopez ..I'll settle for any of these.

Comment

Boxings so dead

Comment

I gather his problem is that he massively overvalues himself financially. Probably can't get motivated to train for three or four fights to earn what he thinks he should get in one.

Comment

He's right about one thing, he brings too many demands.
            Looking forward to seeing humbled again.
            tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

The bloodsucker Arum has ****** the life out of Teofimo.

Comment

Ain't nothing ever gonna change with dude. It's like he's in the beginning stages of CTE. TBH I think he only beat Taylor because he got old and washed up pretty much every white boxer hits a wall at 30 that was no where near the Taylor that fought Regis.
                Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 11-12-2023, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Lopez wasting the small time frame a champion has to cash in.

Lopez may have taken to many head shots already!

Comment

Teo is probably sick looking at what Devin is bringing in. Seeing a "boring" fighter making more than you, selling out bigger venues than you, the "wrong" religion and so forth. I know it's eating him up.
                    tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X