Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shabaz Masoud Edges Jose Sanmartin in Close Split Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    He lost every round Masoud
    You should stop trying to score fights then. Just because you're moving your hands a lot, it doesn't mean they're connecting and they're actual scoring punches. Most of them missed apart from some of the body shots. They were hitting arms and gloves mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by mev1 View Post

I watched the fight, and Jose hit Masoud more, and kept him on the defence. Even his corner thought he was not doing enough, and losing. This happens on every Hearn fight in the UK. He acts like he is surprised, but it keeps happening. He is not the only crooked promoter, but he is the most blatant, since King. Even crooked Arum mixes it up, so it doesn't look so bad.
      Arum is the one who always has crooked scores for his fighters. He had another two last night. Same thing with PBC fighters. Hoe many fights could you name were the American or Mexican got ripped off after winning a fight in the US against an overseas fighter? Not one other than Marquez against Pacquiao in the 3rd fight. But Pacquiao was much more valuable to Arum than Marquez was.

List every robbery on a Hearn card and i'll do likewise for Arum. A guarantee my list will be much bigger than yours. The robberies on Hearn's cards are always in the US with Mexicans and Americans. It's because your judges are corrupt to their core. It's always been this way.

Masouds corner didn't think he was losing. Davison just wanted to make sure by getting him to win the remaining rounds. How does that translate to them thinking Masoud is losing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You should stop trying to score fights then. Just because you're moving your hands a lot, it doesn't mean they're connecting and they're actual scoring punches. Most of them missed apart from some of the body shots. They were hitting arms and gloves mostly.
        Is he your boyfriend now?

Comment

Is he your boyfriend now?
          He's my boyfriend because i saw him win the fight but you saw him lose every round? What????

You're clearly projecting here. Is he your ex or something and you want to get back at him by producing embarrassing score cards? What gives? I don't even know him. This was the first time i've even seen him fight.

But if i can give you just one round in which he won, will you agree never to try and score a fight again? Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

He's my boyfriend because i saw him win the fight but you saw him lose every round? What????

You're clearly projecting here. Is he your ex or something and you want to get back at him by producing embarrassing score cards? What gives? I don't even know him. This was the first time i've even seen him fight.

But if i can give you just one round in which he won, will you agree never to try and score a fight again? Deal?
            He lost the first round if you think he won that round you must be on crack

Comment

He lost the first round if you think he won that round you must be on crack
              I never said who won the first round. I said, if i could give you one round that Masoud won, would you refrain from scoring a fight again.

Comment

Working...
              X