Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol Manager Names Kalajdzic, Gavril, Elbiali, Arthur as Potential Opponents for Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol Manager Names Kalajdzic, Gavril, Elbiali, Arthur as Potential Opponents for Next Fight

The manager of Dmitry Bivol has revealed a shortlist of opponents his team has in mind for his charge's long awaited return to the ring. Bivol, the WBA 175-pound titlist from Russia, has not fought since he soundly outpointed Gilberto Ramirez one year ago, in November. Prior to that win, Bivol was coming off the biggest moment of his professional career, a unanimous decision over 168-pound undisputed champion Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These are acceptable stay busy fights, but Beterbiev must be next.

dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      By fighting in January they're obviously hoping to align with Beterbiev's schedule so they can make that fight.

Comment

Fight Yarde on the Fury-Usyk undercard

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Nope. It’s the Buatsi - Azeez winner.. without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

It's possible that the winner accepts step-aside $$$, or the boxers/promoters find a way to mess it up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

By fighting in January they're obviously hoping to align with Beterbiev's schedule so they can make that fight.
              It’s Bivol’s last fight of his Matchroom deal too I believe, so hopefully there’s no promotional/network politics preventing the Beterbiev fight being made. I’m not holding my breath though.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

The mandatory likely won’t be ordered until later in the year. Surely they’d grant him an exemption for an undisputed fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
                  Fight Yarde on the Fury-Usyk undercard
                  Yeah I agree, the bivol needs to put himself out there, since he easily beat canelo, he's been frozen out, he is good for boxing, his English is improving ; unlike my Russian
                  Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

The mandatory likely won’t be ordered until later in the year. Surely they’d grant him an exemption for an undisputed fight too.
                    Hearn’s been talking about it for just over a year now, it’ll happen. Bivol vs Beterbiev is pretty much dead, confirmed by corrupt WBC and Arum.

Comment

Working...
                    X