Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Goodall: Maybe Kossobutskiy Felt Efe's Power & He Just Thought, 'F--- This!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Goodall: Maybe Kossobutskiy Felt Efe's Power & He Just Thought, 'F--- This!'

Joe Goodall couldn't believe what he was watching. Zhan Kossobutskiy, presented with the biggest opportunity of his career, seemed hellbent on getting disqualified by continually hitting Efe Ajagba below the belt August 26. The strong southpaw from Kazakhstan had some success in the
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not likely he felt the shots to the balls and retaliated that's all, stupid decision by Kossobutskiy but it is what it is.

Must be a real slow day if we're dredging things up from this long ago.

Comment

ESPN or ESPN Plus looks to be the only cheap shot at some fight cards of any kind right now. Good bye Show - miss you much HBO the days when you could sit down and watch a fight and not feel like you have just be robbed are going away and gone now............now i watch and hope maybe some how a fight will break out a nasty cut rise from the canvas type bout.............whatever...

Comment

Efe landed his share of the low blows too. Kossobuttsky was actually responding to it. Just like the guy in a football scrap who throws the last shot and gets ejected. The ref saw that one and it was just too obvious. No need to revise history.
        Timur78 Timur78 likes this.

Comment

Be honest at least.

Kossobutskiy was getting hit on the balls by Ajagba continually before he lashed out.

But Ajagba was doing it discreetly and Kossobutskiy openly for ref to see.

Comment

After ****ting on Kossobutskiy, maybe Goodall can show us how it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
              ESPN or ESPN Plus looks to be the only cheap shot at some fight cards of any kind right now. Good bye Show - miss you much HBO the days when you could sit down and watch a fight and not feel like you have just be robbed are going away and gone now............now i watch and hope maybe some how a fight will break out a nasty cut rise from the canvas type bout.............whatever...
              Probox TV is the best bang for your buck because it's free and they put on competitive fights. I also subscribe to ESPN+.

Comment

Originally posted by TelMex View Post

Probox TV is the best bang for your buck because it's free and they put on competitive fights. I also subscribe to ESPN+.
                name some of the fight cards particapants coming up in the near future ?

Comment

Working...
                X