Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: "Francis Ngannou Is My Heavyweight Champion"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: "Francis Ngannou Is My Heavyweight Champion"

Ryan Garcia knows a thing or two about being called out by fighters in a whole different sport. For the 25-year-old, his skills in the ring forced his pugilistic contemporaries to take notice but it was his social media presence that garnered even more eyeballs. The mixed martial arts community, particularly those from the UFC, have been vagarious to a certain degree. Some have praised their boxing brethren but others have viewed them as tenuous competition.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure the booty bandits and teenage girls that follow you REALLY care about your opinion on the matter Cryan.

Comment

Still feel bad that Francis got the “short end of the financial pie.”

Comment

Almost forgot that Fury got knocked down in the second round as well as the third.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Cryan has always been a cuck so it makes sense he'd say this. Lmfao bro who even says that? Did anyone ever say fury/usyk is MY heavyweight champion?

Lmao this dude is a twink

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
            Kinda of agree especially given how pro Ngannou the crowd seemed to be.

But then again Fury is a cúnt so it might not be pro Ngannou and more disdain towards Fury.

Comment

Hans really wrote another essay off the back of a 15 word quote.

Comment

Too bad Tank didn't hit him in the mouth.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

The face of boxing has spoken. King ngannou and princess Ry must be wed

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
                    He's about to get a nice cut vs AJ. Those MMA kids in the comments really think he is going to beat AJ.

Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X