Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Deontay Wilder Reveal Talks Already Ongoing For Francis Ngannou Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Ngannou would badly KO Wilder
    Well Wilder put Fury to sleep for 10 seconds, Wilder might be the one shocking Francis, style makes fights.
    boxing IQ boxing IQ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

I remember reading about Wilder trying to fight Ngannou before Fury did. Based on what we saw I think it would be highly entertaining. I don't think Ngannou has the head movement to last with Wilder, but Wilder could get mauled in the clinches and get caught with something.
      Wilder has a chin, and N'gannou style plays into his hands. N'gannou is straight up and down, no real side moves.

N'gannou got his ears boxed off last night no matter what casuals say.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

I remember reading about Wilder trying to fight Ngannou before Fury did. Based on what we saw I think it would be highly entertaining. I don't think Ngannou has the head movement to last with Wilder, but Wilder could get mauled in the clinches and get caught with something.
        Watching Ngannou fight King Kong Ortiz first would tell us a lot, too!
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

Well Wilder put Fury to sleep for 10 seconds, Wilder might be the one shocking Francis, style makes fights.

Fury got up and beat his ass.​

Wilder has 0 wins against Fury. he had 3 fights to KO Fury. he's 0-3. he's also 0-3 against super heavies. Ngannou is a super heavy.

Ngannou's chin is better than Fury's.

Now Wilder's chin LMFAO he got KOed twice by Fury. Fury's punches couldn't even tickle Ngannou.

Ngannou smashes WIlder.
          petero petero BoxOfficer BoxOfficer like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            I would rather watch Wilder -Ngannou, than Fury - Usyk, honestly.
            We'll probably be called fake fans.
            But I gotta agree with you on this one.

Comment

NOBODY can say they know what will happen in this fight if it were to occur. To respond to some of the commenters here, this is not a contributor to the "sad state of boxing". We have a dude at the top of hand to hand (with other stuff) combat that just showed he was a force to be reckoned with. This is the kind of stuff that brings in fans.
              it is the job of boxing to quit the corrupt crap where everyone has their hand in pockets to move forward and make things exciting. This should be a turning point - I imagine I am dreaming

Comment

I genuinely hate to say this, but I kinda want to see this fight.

I never watch the boxing exhibitions, but this is intriguing

Comment

"Body on the Record"

Comment

Before it was fury embarrassing fighting a mma guy, it shouldn't be allowed Francis could get hurt type thing? Now Francis is credible.
                    But yes wilder v Francis is interesting 2 biggest punchers

Comment

Hans, love your dedication but you're driving me nuts with your writing. Just get to the damn point instead of writing these clumsy, long-winded, borderline ***ual, telenovela introductions, followed by a four-sentence quote.

It's beyond nauseating. I cannot be the only who skips the softcore **** to get to the point.

As the sun set in Saudi and the grass grew greener in Alabama, a shocked Deontay Wilder collapsed onto his face, erect and hard, overcome by the belief that his title shot now is an option once again.

"We can fight," Wilder, the hulking, sculptured swinger of bronze said.

In a sea of men, Wilder packs the mightiest menacing meat. He says he's ready to unload on the body and face of the African pride.

This is how your stuff reads bro!!!! Like Matt Fielding from Melrose Place.

You seem dedicated and have a nose for news. DM me and I'll turn you into an AP writer in 72 hours.

All that extra verbose crap isn't necessary.

ALSO JAKE: Start editing this dude if you're gonna post his poetry 3-4 times a day. ****!

image.png
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X