Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Talks between Canelo and Munguia intensifying for May 2024. Canelo wants no part of Benavidez-Andrade winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munguia is ranked at 168, so I won`t complain.

Comment

Originally posted by HungryLionCharlo View Post

Really? What's Canelo fanboys excuses now? Did Munguia earn the fight by going through cab drivers row in Ballard,Kelly, and Coria? or maybe going life and death with a 40yr old Derevychenko who has 4 losses in his last 6 fights before Munguia?
      The is all just gossip. Canelo has a 3 fight deal with what’s his name who doesn’t like boxing. He WILL fight Benividas but in September2024.
      Anyone else notice Benividas is all quiet now? That’s why. Mungy’s not even on the same plane as either Beni or Canelo. Go fish.

Comment

God dammit. I hate this fight. I really do. Ryder deserved his shot because at least he was durable and game.

Munguia sc****d by Derevyenchenko and now he’s going to get cashed out by his promoters.

I mean, ****…unless the plan is to get ready for a knockoff version of Benavidez, and then real thing in September next year then by all means.

IF Benavidez gets past Boo Boo.

Comment

Working...
        X