Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver Expects Crawford To Perform Better Against Canelo Than Charlo Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver Expects Crawford To Perform Better Against Canelo Than Charlo Did

Former world champion Antonio Tarver believes Terence Crawford would do better than Jermell Charlo in a potential showdown with Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can’t perform much worse than someone who didn’t even try. The size advantage is a lot however crawford is better than canelo in just about every aspect of boxing. Preferably canelo will elect to face Benavidez next, but that’s probably not very likely.
    Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

There are weight classes for a reason. I hope we don't see Canelo vs Crawford.
      thack thack likes this.

Comment

It will be competitive for three rounds and then Crawford will really start to feel the size difference.
        thack thack takenotes takenotes like this.

Comment

Boxing is in a bad spot when someone has to move up 3 weight classes to fight the only guy in boxing who can get you paid. Maybe Canelo will move up to fight the winner of Usyk Fury next.
          El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Duh......................... you think?

Comment

Crawford is the real deal, but he has no business going up to 168. It was too much for Charlo and he’s bigger than Bud.

Comment

Is this even happening? Has there even been any confirmation Crawford truly wants this fight? Where is the link?

Comment

I don't expect Bud to win, but he'll fight a lot better than big mouf Mell did. I mean hell, Khan did tremendously better than Mell b4 he got ktfo
                  Last edited by El_Mero; 10-25-2023, 12:05 PM.
                  Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                    I don't expect Bud to win, but he'll fight a lot better than big mouf Mell did. I mean he'll, Khan did tremendously better than Mell b4 he got ktfo
                    ————
                    Truer words have never been spoken. You know I never thought a day would come when we would speak highly of Khan.
                    Khan was spectacular (compared to Charlo) the first 5 rounds until the KO.
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X