Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney Laughs At Regis Prograis Claiming He Paid To Erase Loss: "Losing In Mexico? Come On Now"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney Laughs At Regis Prograis Claiming He Paid To Erase Loss: "Losing In Mexico? Come On Now"

Regis Prograis did some digging around. With his showdown against Devin Haney coming up, the current WBC super lightweight champ wanted to know if Haney's flawless record was legitimate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fights in Mexico for Haney, BUT, Canelo don’t fight Mexicans… when the name is David Benevidez!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      Good fights in Mexico for Haney, BUT, Canelo don’t fight Mexicans… when the name is David Benevidez!
      What does canelo have to do with Haney?

Comment

I'm a none believer , he said he was going to 'beat up and retire Loma' he didn't . According to most people he lost the fight , great fighters would have tried to right that wrong immediately. Instead he moved away for less money but still keeping the titles he says he struggles to defend !

Comment

I mean, what do you expect him to do? Come clean?

"Coming up, I had an off-night my dad used our 18-to-1 Mexican-American currency to fix right up."
          bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post
            I mean, what do you expect him to do? Come clean?

"Coming up, I had an off-night my dad used our 18-to-1 Mexican-American currency to fix right up."
            So you're buying this story then? or not?

Comment

Come on now, losing in Mexico? It was a good try.
              Haney should be embracing the fact that he fought in Mexico 10 times. I feel like he'd get more Mexican fans by showing his respect to the fighters from Mexico instead of making it sound like losing in Mexico would be a disgrace.
              bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

It's a long-term business. Everyone has to pad their undefeated record. Ask Jaron "Boots" Ennis. He fought nine times in one year in the past, then 8x the next, 7x, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

So you're buying this story then? or not?
                  Do you know how to read?

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post

Haney should be embracing the fact that he fought in Mexico 10 times. I feel like he'd get more Mexican fans by showing his respect to the fighters from Mexico instead of making it sound like losing in Mexico would be a disgrace.
                    Its his black Supremacist ideaology coming to the light
                    MesicoFistology MesicoFistology likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X