Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Ridicules Jack Catterall Win Over Linares: 'Couldn't Finish a Sunday Roast'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M312 View Post
    Fight him then.
    Exactly!
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Wasn't the most exciting performance from catteral and definitely a snoozer but Taylor how he's looked last two fights shouldn't really be giving it the big talk

Comment

Originally posted by Boriboxer1 View Post
        Taylor hasn’t looked the same since he won the undisputed championship against Ramirez I guess that fight took more of a toll on him then it did Ramirez
        That is what inactivity does.

Comment

Man this fight was boring. I ended up doing laundry while watching.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Taylor ridicules himself with his comment.
            Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

You(Taylor) get absolutely undressed then have the balls to then comment on another boxer(Catterall) who won easy. These are the last days, mark my words. The world is upside down

Comment

The Catterall / Linares fight is a candidate for Stinker of The Year. I was laughing at the DAZN announcers marveling at the feints and lack of action by trying to convince us that we were watching something brilliant. Of course , Sunny Can't Crack An Egg Edwards was impressed , he would be. Can't wait for Bam to put us out of Edwards misery.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
                  Fight him then.
                  Exactly! The only time that Josh should be mentioning Catterall, is to announce that he's finally found the balls to give him a rematch!
                  Other than that you make yourself look like a fake, a fool, and ultimately a bit of a coward for not going through with the once before scheduled rematch.
                  While I don't believe that your a coward, I do believe that Catterall gave you such a difficult fight the first time around, that you probably believe that you ca't beat him.
                  If that's the case, then don't mention his name at all, unless it's to tell the boxing public that your fighting him again.
                  You had the opportunity to make fans forget about the Catterall fight by defeating Teofimo, but you lost to him Josh, and now you have to subpar performances in the ring back, to back.
                  So stop talking ****, and start fighting, preferably against a highly rated top 10 fighter in the 140 pound weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    Taylor ridicules himself with his comment.
                    Without a doubt! It's his way of saying, you see Catterall isn't good enough to deserve a rematch against me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Man this fight was boring. I ended up doing laundry while watching.

Watching the dryer spin was no doubt more interesting than the fight.

Thank goodness for the Golden Boy card later in the evening. It restored my faith in Boxing...
                      Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X