Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Giovani Santillan Rises To The Occasion, Batters Alexis Rocha To Score 6th-Round KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a shame when you have a commentator asking:

Why did he take a 50-50 fight????

That is what has boxing f ucked. Not making 50-50 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Those are some great photos, they look really happy, and Arely is beautiful, I hope that her boxing career doesn't change that.
      To answer your question about what does Angel Acosta have that you don't have?
      He has Arley, and he has to thank his boxing career for that, because they met due to the fact that they're both boxers.

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post

I know this just a movie but take this advice seriously and you'll see your personal issues you have going on improve. It might be time to work on you a little bit. Chin up champ.

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

Yes sir , she sure is nice. One very good looking woman. I hated seeing her get beat up. The better looking chicks always get extra points on my scorecard.

Thanks for the feedback fellas.

Comment

• DAZN has the highlight game on lock.

Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Whoever said not to get carried away by Santillan's win is not in touch. A) Santillan just vaporized a top contender and B) the division is not that deep as it once was. Santillan belongs in there with anyone and if not right now then clearly after fighting another contender he will be. That was seriously impressive showing last night! And now, he is clearly showing the kind of power that you would see with a 32-0 record with 22 KO's instead of 50%.
            Santillan has the juice now. I liked Rocha since he took out Blair the Flair. And I thought Rocha would get this guy too, and that Santillan was looking good only cuz of his opponents. But I was immediately surprised how big he was vs Rocha and how aggressive and hard-hitting.

Never thought Id see Rocha in the condition Santillan had him.
            Last edited by BustedKnuckles; 10-24-2023, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

Santillan has the juice now. I liked Rocha since he took out Blair the Flair. And I thought Rocha would get this guy roo, and that Santillan was looking good only cuz of his opponents. But I was immediately surprised how big he was vs Rocha and how aggressive and hard-hitting.

Never thought Id see Rocha in the condition Santillan had him.
              Santillan looked like a world beater against a very very good fighter so the praise is well deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Bro Alexis had no hype lmfao everyone knows he's more heart than skills. That's why Oscar wanted to wanted bud to fight Alexis first to set up a fight with Virgil ortiz. Alexis is good but nothing special. And even then that's better than anybody on bootys resume
                You can detract from Boot's resume all you want. That is your prerogative. My point still stands. Boots is not losing sleep over Giovani based on him beating Alexis. I just know who my money will be on if they fight and my choice will not be based on emotion or my perception of resume. Trying to nit pick a fighter's resume is usually a fools errand.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  It is a shame when you have a commentator asking:

Why did he take a 50-50 fight????

That is what has boxing f ucked. Not making 50-50 fights.
                  Call it a cherry pick gone wrong. It never seemed like 50-50 on paper going in. Too bad no one sent Santillan the memo that he was supposed to lose!!!
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by slimPickings View Post

Call it a cherry pick gone wrong. It never seemed like 50-50 on paper going in. Too bad no one sent Santillan the memo that he was supposed to lose!!!
                    I am talking about the commentator who said why would anyone pick a 50-50 fight?
                    NOT doing it is what is killing boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X