Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk on Injuries Ahead of Fury Showdown: I Can't Say That Everything Is OK...[But] Everything's Under Control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Idk what all this other bs is about, but Wlad was a bum & Usyk will be a bum when he loses in Feb/Mar? You said he only beats bums. Or you simply making the standard bs excuses why they lost &/or you got a dumb ass opinion?
    Yes Wlad was pre-retirement Wlad and Fury ran from the rematch and took a 2 year PED ban. This is just facts, not opinion

I doubt Fury even gets in the ring with Usyk. Fury was threatening to sue him if he didn't make December date - now Fury put the date back after he got beat up by a MMA guy.

Fury only took the Usyk fight after Dubois put Usyk down. Tells you everything you need to know about Fury. Before that happened he had run from both a Joshua fight and an Usyk fight. Look up the video of Fury talking after the Joshua spar. Yes Fury is scared of him too!

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

Yes Wlad was pre-retirement Wlad and Fury ran from the rematch and took a 2 year PED ban. This is just facts, not opinion

I doubt Fury even gets in the ring with Usyk. Fury was threatening to sue him if he didn't make December date - now Fury put the date back after he got beat up by a MMA guy.

Fury only took the Usyk fight after Dubois put Usyk down. Tells you everything you need to know about Fury. Before that happened he had run from both a Joshua fight and an Usyk fight. Look up the video of Fury talking after the Joshua spar. Yes Fury is scared of him too!
      So Wlad was a bum when he lost to Fury, but not a bum when Fury had his couple yrs of chaos that ruined the rematch??? I just don't believe Wlad was a bum at any point.

The press conference for Fury vs Usyk is tomorrow I believe lol. Neither guy was ever gonna turn down this nutty ass Saudi money idk wtf some of you guys are thinking. I still think a lot of you guys project your own fears about fighting onto pro boxers too often. This is these guys careers ffs. I don't doubt they have some sort of concerns about styles, their future or being hurt, but this is all part of the business these guys have invested their life to for decades & often since they were in grade school pre-puberty & sh^t. These mfers ain't like 99% of the ppl on this planet.

Comment

It’s in 3 months, what an excuse maker

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

So Wlad was a bum when he lost to Fury, but not a bum when Fury had his couple yrs of chaos that ruined the rematch??? I just don't believe Wlad was a bum at any point.

The press conference for Fury vs Usyk is tomorrow I believe lol. Neither guy was ever gonna turn down this nutty ass Saudi money idk wtf some of you guys are thinking. I still think a lot of you guys project your own fears about fighting onto pro boxers too often. This is these guys careers ffs. I don't doubt they have some sort of concerns about styles, their future or being hurt, but this is all part of the business these guys have invested their life to for decades & often since they were in grade school pre-puberty & sh^t. These mfers ain't like 99% of the ppl on this planet.
          What fighter has been at his best when he is old and retires next fight? Do you think when Fury retires himself - he would have been at the peak of his powers the fight before? Just the fact that Fury kept taunting Wlad and saying he would never take the rematch tells you everything you need to know about that. Because WHEN Wlad DID take the rematch - Fury ran away faster than a little girl

It's like how Fury called David Price a robot and Anthony Joshua a robot - both guys he then ducked in the pros. Fury still has an amateur loss to Price and he had a hard time with AJ in sparring (words out of Fury's own mouth at the time still on Youtube). So if these guys are robots? Why did he run away from them?

Fury 100% ran from Usyk to take that the Ngannou fight. We all know it. Now he's taking the fight because Usyk looked vulnerable against Dubois.

This attitude is going to catch up with Fury in the ring now. It's starting already. When you avoid top-10 guys all the time - you are in trouble. Wilder was a brawler but Usyk is a boxer - like how Wallin a mid-ranked boxer gave Fury all kinds of problems...
          Last edited by Roberto Vasquez; 11-16-2023, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

What fighter has been at his best when he is old and retires next fight? Do you think when Fury retires himself - he would have been at the peak of his powers the fight before? Just the fact that Fury kept taunting Wlad and saying he would never take the rematch tells you everything you need to know about that. Because WHEN Wlad DID take the rematch - Fury ran away faster than a little girl

It's like how Fury called David Price a robot and Anthony Joshua a robot - both guys he then ducked in the pros. Fury still has an amateur loss to Price and he had a hard time with AJ in sparring (words out of Fury's own mouth at the time still on Youtube). So if these guys are robots? Why did he run away from them?

Fury 100% ran from Usyk to take that the Ngannou fight. We all know it. Now he's taking the fight because Usyk looked vulnerable against Dubois.

This attitude is going to catch up with Fury in the ring now. It's starting already. When you avoid top-10 guys all the time - you are in trouble. Wilder was a brawler but Usyk is a boxer - like how Wallin a mid-ranked boxer gave Fury all kinds of problems...
            Didn't say Wlad or Usyk were/are at their best when Tyson did/will fight them. The goalpost you made is saying Wlad & Usyk were/are bums. I'm merely saying neither guy was/is a bum. I'm not the one making wild statements, you are.

Fury looked worse vs Ngannou than Usyk looked vs DDD lol. Idk that thats the reason. Sh^t idek wtf you are talking about at this point. Fury took the fight & waited on making the fight cuz he was waiting for this 9 digit payday & rematch deal from Prince Turki. Some of you guys are really working to come up with anti-occam's razor theories on why boxers do sh^t.

Comment

Hes not going to beat fury imo but it will be a good scrap

Comment

Working...
              X