Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Says Devin Haney Doesn't Have Punch Resistance, Predicts Stoppage Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Says Devin Haney Doesn't Have Punch Resistance, Predicts Stoppage Win

Devin Haney has gone seven straight fights without scoring a stoppage win. The 24-year-old nicknamed "The Dream" last scored a knockout victory in 2019 when Haney stopped Zaur Abdullaev inside four rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney has much better technique still lost to Lomachenko. Prograis last performance was sloppy
    4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

I don’t think either are all that great but Prograis, in my opinion is far more over rated. I see a BORING fight being born. I prefer to READ who won the next day than to watch it.
      TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Haney and Prograis look about the same size. Haney was so much bigger than Loma...

Comment

We will see about that Regis, but don't be surprised if Mr. No Punch Resistance Haney out points you on 12/9/23, you heard!
          He's much more accomplished in his professional boxing career, than you are in yours, and no one has been able to stop him as of yet!

Comment

Originally posted by StephenM View Post
            Haney and Prograis look about the same size. Haney was so much bigger than Loma...
            Yes. If anything Haney looks bigger than Prograis?!

Comment

size doesn't mean much when we are talking about power - its who can hit harder and especially who can take the other's punch better.

Comment

Let's go Regis. If the Regis that fought Taylor showed up he will win if the Regis we saw last fight shows up then Haney would win shh any top 10 would've won that

Comment

Haney looks to be about 180 lbs...

Comment

His punch resistance might be better at 140, we'll see.
                    Last edited by Apollo7; 10-19-2023, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X