Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: We'd Like To Add Another Two Belts To This Collection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post

Very good based on what? He just fought a guy who didn't throw a punch how he got a belt I have no idea. Bentley showed us just how good Janibek is.

that's credit to him. he's just cat quick and freezes opponents up.

Pac did that to guys like Clottey and Mosley.

He's very good because he was world amateur champ and now middleweight champ. Just a supreme boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

that's credit to him. he's just cat quick and freezes opponents up.

Pac did that to guys like Clottey and Mosley.

He's very good because he was world amateur champ and now middleweight champ. Just a supreme boxer.
      He's a cherry picker that's been gifted two belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post

He's a cherry picker that's been gifted two belts.

he was down to fight Andrade, but dude didn't want none and dropped his belt for him rid**** bowe style.

Comment

I didn’t realize Lara has a belt.

I doubt if either Lara or MW Charlo fights this dude.

Comment

Previous fight he looked like trash. Got a 2nd belt from a complete idiot boxer and his corner. How in the world do you duck into the same repetitive uppercuts 6 consecutive rounds? Bob and Co doing a good job getting this one bum hunting belts. Lara is too old, isn't fighting him, makes more money beating up Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I didn’t realize Lara has a belt.

I doubt if either Lara or MW Charlo fights this dude.
              He got the WBA Regular for beating Cornflake, and then they upgraded him.

Which is fking wild. His resume at 160 is just terrible for a world champion, and I've been a huge Lara fan for the majority of his career.
              The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Top Rank should let him go to PBC and try to get the other belts. But they won’t so inactivity and some BS fights ahead until he decides to quit them.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

you did not like the German style of fighting ? What was it again ? keep your hands in your pockets and move side to side and never engage in anything meaningful or aggressive ? Who would not like that ? Me i suppose and i did not like the stoppage one bit. His glove never hit the canvas, his ass never touched the ground and he buckeled two times in two rounds lets see the finish even is he was giving in let the finish happen. That is a little of what i thought of the fight last night.
                  Yeah whats up with that? Wobbled him twice and stood back like he was waiting for him to recover. No urge to finish him off? It was bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

Yeah whats up with that? Wobbled him twice and stood back like he was waiting for him to recover. No urge to finish him off? It was bizarre.
                    makes you wonder and i am glad that i was not the only one who saw it clear as day in the night so to speak..... Use protecting the fighters as an excuse forget that if the fighter can not finish his opponent then he should not be allowed to have the ref do it for him. Announcers will not even acknowledge that it happened bc they get paid by the platform and most fans will not notice bc it was not pointed out by the talking ****heads sucking on the Mics.............but if it serves there purpose a low blow will be talked to death if it moves clicks on a forum ........follow what i am saying there ?

Comment

crawford fans are out of control. They are saying he beats everyon from 147-168 haha. I'm not sure he beats Tszyu or Jermell at 154 and I know for damn sure he aint beating Janibek or Canelo at 160 and 168. These mfers are crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X