Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan on Potential Fight with Pacquiao: I'm Still F------- Getting Emails About that Fight; It's Getting Frustrating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
    Mayweather and pac still ducking khan all these years later. Everyone knows king khan had a zoom call and manny was in this zoom call.= manny ducking
    Was it the call where Khan wanked?

Comment

Even I’m getting emails about this fight! It has to happen!

Comment

Amir , please , please just go away
        Fughin useless pos

Comment

Old ass Manny will KTFO Khan
          BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

Was it the call where Khan wanked?
            Refresh my memory. I think Khan did have a video leaked of him beating off right ? god bless the idiot

Comment

Man king khan is a legend! Manny can duck floyd can duck it don’t change the fact khan is a modern British boxing great

Comment

Just shot your big mouth and remain retired

Comment

While Pac found it nearly impossible to KO guys when he moved up, I think he will find Khan the perfect foil.

Comment

A mere con is rushed to the hospital from the air of Mannys first missed punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Refresh my memory. I think Khan did have a video leaked of him beating off right ? god bless the idiot
                      Well, there was a rumour that his better half did splits on AJ's pole, so to get even, he zoom called a ****** and wanked on camera.

But we all know now it was Manny who called to offer a fight and asked of proof that Khan was interested in the fight and Khan said this is how much I am interested and rubbed one off right there and then.
                      Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X