Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Blasts De La Hoya, Arum, Says He Will Be First To Stage Fight at The Sphere: 'None of These Bums Have The Money'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC makes nowhere near the live gates that boxing does.
    The Sphere is a trip , it would be nice to see a well produced show using all of the capabilities of the place.

Comment

Is there a reason having a fight at the sphere a big deal?

Carnela was the first fighter from boxing and ufc to fight at the new t-mobile arena and nobody gives af about it now or even right after
      dan-b dan-b wrecksracer wrecksracer like this.

Comment

That’d be a **** venue for fights though

Comment

Dana White's going to pay 5 million to secure a fight at The Sphere. Charge $80 PPV, make around $100 million in revenue. Pay the main event fighters, like 250,000 bucks each, rofl. The rest, he opens his back pockets wide and says, pour it in!

Comment

Of course Dana Wight has money, Boxing promoters actually pay their fighters....Dana is in the salve business.

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
              USADA announced the end of the partnership with UFC in 2024.
              Is everyone taking steroids starting in January?

Fighters react to UFC, USADA breakup

​​​​​https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/10/...-usada-breakup

I'd like to think they hire someone new to do the testing BUT I'm not optimistic about that lol. Its about to be the TRT era or more likely even worse with juiced up mfers soon.

Sounds like the McGregor thing is some of the reason if not the main reason they aren't being reupped with so even if they do hire someone new its a safe bet they are more yes men than the USADA was.
              zod66 zod66 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pappy O'Daniel View Post
                That’d be a **** venue for fights though
                Idk man it looks pretty dope to me for anything. I think you could have some wild entrances, graphics & replays with the tech there that'd make it a very unique fight watching experience.
                OnePunch OnePunch likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
                  The Sphere is a trip , it would be nice to see a well produced show using all of the capabilities of the place.
                  100%. I give less than no fooks about U2, but those clips of that show there looked dope. There's a lot of cool sh^t you could do there for a boxing event that ppl haven't seen before or seen it like it could be done there.

Comment

I still wanna see ODLH fight Dana. Maybe they can do that at the Sphere?

Comment

When the.best Dana can do is put on a show headlined by women, you know the UFC is in the s h i t t e r.

Boxing with the 1-2 on the UFC this whole year without breaking any sweat.

Comment

Working...
                      X