Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to know who picked AGAINST Pac in his last two fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked De La Hoya to beat him. I thought he would beat Hatton though. I'm picking Cotto to beat him in November.

Comment

I picked him to win both the Dlh and Hatton fights...

Pick him to win the Cotto fight as well..

Comment

I picked DLH 4 his size and skillz, c'mon DLH was suppose 2 win this but he kill himself. I lost $100.00 on this one. I picked Manny over Hatton, but Hatton was a nobody with luck, Manny made me $250.00. Now I got $$$$ on Cotto.

Comment

I picked Oscar over Pac. Picked Pac over Hatton. I'm undecided as to who will win Pac-Cotto.

Comment

I picked Oscar to beat Pac to death...that went well. But I did pick him to knock Hatton out, so that worked out. Im picking him to knock Cotto out early so Im sure he is ****ed this time.

Comment

I did. I will admit the way he knocked the hell out of Hatton was impressive. I expected Oscar to beat the crap out of him. If I knew he wouldn't of hydrated properly I wouldn't of talked ****.

I'm going on Cotto too to win the fight. Even though Cotto lost something in the Margarito fight, he's still a very dangerous dude and around his prime.

Comment

I just can't read Manny. As much as I like him as a fighter, I always seem to underestimate him and then boom, there goes my money down the drain. Twice (Morales II and ODLH) I lost money picking against him. I did pick him to murder Hatton ala Darchinyan but I am picking Cotto, unless I change my mind before Nov 14.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
                  Pac made me ate crow at least twice already, the obvious one being the De la Hoya fight. I just wanted to know if Pac is underrated here at NSB or highly regarded. I'm also going to bet a wad Nov 14 and just wanted to know the odds against me.

You may also include the Cotto fight if you're picking Cotto to win.
                  I only ever picked against Pac once - the 1st Morales fight. I knew that Morales' jab would trouble him but I also saw vulnerabilities in Erik that I thought Pacquiao could exploit in a rematch. I was making dookie in my pants while watching the second fight, especially the first half but yeah, ever since I first saw him on the Tyson vs Lewis undercard I just thought he was going to become somebody special in the annals of boxing. Sometimes you just have a gut feeling and this time I was right. I even had an argument about how Pac would end up the heir apparent to Oscar because of his Asian following. I was called a fool by all of the idiots on ESB....who is the idiot now?

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
                    That's understandable. I wanted to find out more from neutral boxing fans.
                    Well as one of the more objective posters here I think this has the potential to be a good fight to showcase Manny because Cotto looked bad in his previous fight, and if everything goes right Pac will look great in building future superfights. Of course if things aren't working as they should in training and Cotto has a bit of luck things might turn in his favor.

Comment

Picked Oscar over pacquiao, and picked Pacquiao over hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X