Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Open To Fighting Brother Jake, KSI In Boxing Match: "We've Truly Changed The Game'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Open To Fighting Brother Jake, KSI In Boxing Match: "We've Truly Changed The Game'

Logan Paul is next slated to return to the ring to take on rival Dillon Danis on October 14 at the AO Arena in Manchester, United Kingdom on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What Paul says about it being 'truly insane' is the absolute truth , but I think he means it in a positive way . These events and white collar shows sometimes get more people there than actual professional boxing shows that's what I find 'truly insane' but then boxing must understand why and try to truly separate it's self from this 'bum' fights circus act ...start by banning ALL drug cheats for life !

Comment

Still never heard either of the Paul brothers speak. Easy to ignore them with a bit of discipline and by not being on social media. Listening to/watching the Paul brothers is like getting a sleeve tattoo, vaping and getting lip fillers, i.e. something hive minded people do.
      Boxingtrucker Casualfanboy likes this.

Comment

jake sparks logan out in 2!

Comment

Working...
        X