Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: Unfortunate Situation Bomac Is Not Here, Goes To Show This Team Is Strong Even Without Our Head Coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: Unfortunate Situation Bomac Is Not Here, Goes To Show This Team Is Strong Even Without Our Head Coach

There is no question that the presence of Brian 'Bomac' McIntyre is sorely missed among his team. However, the show must go on. With that in mind, it's business as usual for Keyshawn 'The Businessman' Davis. The 2020 Olympic Silver medalist and blue chip rising lightweight has gone all in for his upcoming bout versus Nahir
    [Click Here To Read More]

BOMAC is so astute on boxing but he clearly DKS about anything outside the ropes. Did it really not occur to him that bringing a hand gun into the UK would bring bad consequences!

Comment

What happened to Bo...?....ohh I remembered
      Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Bomac frightened some bloke was going to shoot him? lol. "I better bring my gun."

Comment

The gun airport story is crazy. I’m holding judgment until the full details come out whenever that happens. I know he would know better than that. It’s super unfortunate!
          factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

Weapon not detected entering country, that.s a big security problem
            exposed by Bomac.Will probably be denied future entry to country
            as part of plea deal agreement.

Comment

Just another hype job runner.

Comment

Wasn't Bomac due to appear in court today?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Wasn't Bomac due to appear in court today?
                  Yeah, after 2pm in UK time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jwil20 View Post
                    The gun airport story is crazy. I’m holding judgment until the full details come out whenever that happens. I know he would know better than that. It’s super unfortunate!
                    You thinking what I’m thinking? That the same people that thought it was okay to push tons of ******* into black neighborhoods in the 80s (and then force it up their noses) are the very same people that planted a gun on poor Bomac?

Comment

Working...
                    X