Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terri Harper vs. Cecilia Braekhus Ends in Ten Round Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Harper took the cleaner shots and was more affected by them throughout the fight. 6-4 Braekhus. Next time watch with the homer-ass commentary off.
    No she didn't take the cleaner shots. But do give me the rounds you gave to Braekhus.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Another British decision.

If you get a draw against the champion in their country it’s almost guaranteed that you really won the fight.
      The two judges who scored it a draw aren't even British. You should have looked before making another ****** comment. But if you actually watched the fight, tell me which rounds Braekhus won? It's a simple question.

Comment

i gave braekhus 1, 5, 6, 8, and 9. it was a pretty close fight...which seems to be the general consensus from people who aren't from the UK (or maybe they are, i have no idea where anyone in this thread or the round by round thread is from). there were only 2 rounds that all 3 of the judges scored the same.

since harper was "4 times busier", did braekhus only throw 58 punches or did harper throw 1,228? why don't you tell us which rounds braekhus won since you're the expert...
        you seem pretty upset about women's boxing lol

Comment

Working...
        X