Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Cunningham: Lubin Controlled The Tempo, All Three Judges Got it Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting hit and not hitting back for the first 7 rounds is not dictating pace lol

Comment

That’s right Kevin stick to your guns, we planned it this way, they do it all the time!
      Last edited by hitmanjosh; 10-05-2023, 03:47 PM.

Comment

A trainer thought his fighter won? What a surprise!

Comment

maybe they should start drug testing the trainers, too!?
          dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

I'm with Cunningham, judges got it right
            Muchen Muchen likes this.

Comment

I guess body punches don’t count.Another pbc bias job against Latinos

Comment

How about re matching Sebastian Fundora doe?

Comment

Did Showtime do their TrainerTrax thing after this fight? I feel like Kevin mighta said some sh^t during this fight that might not line up with his take now.

That said the fact that most fans had it 8-4 Jesus (boxrec scorers) says more to me than the winning sides trainer. Fans massively disagreed on the early rds, fans saw 1-5 for Jesus while the official judges had Erickson winning 4 of the first 5 by consensus which I think aren't very disputable Jesus' rds.

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
                    How about re matching Sebastian Fundora doe?
                    He was actually behind on the scorecards at the stoppage against Lubin, Idk how.

Comment

Boxing is as credible as US democracy. Both obvious corrupt institutions. Corruption creates a disconnect in what is obviously plain then has extrenal proxies to support and buttress the system. Power acts parallel to other systems of power.
                      SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X