Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Wanted Duarte For Me and The Fans, I'm Ready To Give People Another Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Wanted Duarte For Me and The Fans, I'm Ready To Give People Another Show

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Ryan Garcia (23-1, 19 KOs) will make his return to the ring against Mexico's Oscar "La Migrana" Duarte (26-1-1, 21 KOs) on Saturday, December 2. Scheduled for 12-rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Giving fans what they want would entail being more active. Not fighting once every 15 months.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
      Giving fans what they want would entail being more active. Not fighting once every 15 months.
      giving fans what they want would require something more much more then this match up in the ring...........Giving fans what they want would entail something like walking out in rush hour traffic on interstate # 95 blind folded and backwards. yea never liked the guy inside or outside the ring.

Comment

Meh I was a fan before he quit against talk. Talked alllll that smack then got paid and was like eff it lol. He lost a % of his fans off that

Comment

Wonder how many fans this quitter has kept. Hopefully he loses again then goes into being a Instagram model
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

You're worst than your stablemate Jermell.

Comment

You not gonna quit this time Cryan? Lmao

Comment

Guys who call fighters "quitters" maybe haven't taken a body punch. Many tough fighters can't get up after one of those. Who are these keyboard boxing experts?
                crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

He should be selling tix for his purse. Derrick James slide about to continue.

Comment

Good thing his fight is after 8 months then isn't it.

Comment

Working...
                    X