Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Wish I Gained More Weight After Weigh-In; I Should've Came Forward Little Bit More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: Wish I Gained More Weight After Weigh-In; I Should've Came Forward Little Bit More

LAS VEGAS - Jermell Charlo was wary of engaging with Canelo Alvarez on Saturday night primarily because he felt the difference in weight between them almost immediately.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mikey Garcia 2.0, but with half the talent.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
      Mikey Garcia 2.0, but with half the talent.
      charlo was like mikey garcia but with 100% less fist pumps.

Comment

What do you have to lose by charging in, against Canelo? Everyone expects him to win; why not go balls to the wall?
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

People didn't pay to watch Charlo survive for 12 rounds. Look at him trying to blame God. I guess his loss was already written lol.
          TreD TreD Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

The more he talks about it the worse it gets. “He a beast”…”he a ox”..STFU. We do t pay good money for you to be some 2 bob sycophant. We wanted to see you EXERT yourself, be a warrior, and fight like you wanted to win. At no point did he ever even try to win. And the tragedy is when he actually opened up with combinations a couple of times Canelo backed up and or paused in his tracks. This isn’t rocket science here, two men have already handily schooled Canelo with boxing and a couple of others have mad it razor thin on the cards. Man grow some balls and then come back to boxing when paying fans know you will go to war to win. I’d you can’t do that then stay home and enjoy your dosh

Comment

What the f&&k was Charlo doing in training camp? Fighting welterweights or something? Derrick James should've had Charlo sparring with light heavyweights the whole time to get him ready for this fight. Isn't fight preparation supposed to take place in camp? Damn. The more Charlo talks the more ****** he sounds. Charlo should just STFU. Go hide under a rock or something with the rest of the cubs. Now he is giving Canelo flowers. Sh&t.

Comment

Weak performance and weak excuses. Disappointing, I expected more from Charlo.

Comment

It always was a crap match up. It was an even worse event. The less said about it the better.
                  Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Wish you would have put on some more weight in your nut sack you punk MF you came for a check and robbed the public
                    Rockenator Rockenator likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X