Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Curmel [Moton] The Truth; Stylistically, Maybe Like Inoue; A Great Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Curmel [Moton] The Truth; Stylistically, Maybe Like Inoue; A Great Fighter

LAS VEGAS - Shakur Stevenson walked away very impressed with Curmel Moton after their six-round sparring session early this year. One of the best boxers, pound-for-pound, in the sport sees so much promise in the 17-year-old Moton that Stevenson
    [Click Here To Read More]

That whole Shakur interview is good stuff if you haven't listened to it yet. Talks about a lot of different topics in a reasonable way & with solid breakdowns.

I wish he delved into the Devin stuff but he didn't wanna talk about that too much. If they fight when he goes deeper into how that whole situation evolved should be a good listen tho.

Comment

If he's a Mayweather fighter then he's most likely juiced up

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
        If he's a Mayweather fighter then he's most likely juiced up
        Every-time you comment you have something negative to say about a black fighter? What’s your obsession? Is everything okay?

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Every-time you comment you have something negative to say about a black fighter? What’s your obsession? Is everything okay?
          Floyd was one of the biggest juicers in the game when he was active. The illegal IV fluids were just the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

And Inoue by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Might be negative but it doesn't mean it's false. Everything I say is true. Get over it boy

Comment

Kid has yet to win a damn fight, he could be great or a bust, let’s just see how the kids career unfolds.

Comment

Raw talent and definitely a future world champion

Comment

I can't get past the thin skin. I criticize everybody, but only a few get upset, like they are related, or take it personal. The Japanese never argue, other people can't stop crying, all that does is draw more fire. Don't let them know you hurt, unless you like sharks. This is not a religious, or social justice site, enemies all around, stick to boxing.
                    Last edited by Corelone; 09-30-2023, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X