Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Everything Charlo Presents Is A Challenge, He's Dangerous, Has Power, Good Moves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Everything Charlo Presents Is A Challenge, He's Dangerous, Has Power, Good Moves

Canelo Alvarez is a comfortable -400 betting favorite against Jermell Charlo in their battle between undisputed champions on Saturday night. But the super middleweight king is still cautious and careful in how he'll proceed in his conquests due to Charlo's crafty skillset.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope to god this will not be another snooze fest like Jacob vs Canelo.

Comment

I'm close to the coral bookies near Liverpool Street Station, London, gonna put a bet on a Charlo win, looks magnificent at this weight.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        I hope to god this will not be another snooze fest like Jacob vs Canelo.
        Nah cuz Jacobs was a legitimate threat.. Charlo has no business in this fight
        factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

It's a solid fight, only the "muh Benavidez" crowd seem to be down on it. Eliminate the unnecessary "super" weight classes and they're both middleweights.
          Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Almost got caught in the never ending deluge of hype but I'm back....It's a money grab, simple as that!
            IMO, the fight will look close for about 6 rounds and then the body attack finally end the ridiculous notion of parity just because Charlo is tall. Canelo is in fact the stronger, bigger better fighter in with a hand picked, former 154lb champion coming off injures and a very, very long layoff. Sorry but I just don't buy the the hype nor the PPV.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 09-30-2023, 01:54 PM.
            Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

What next? Sebastian Fundora​ vs Canelo because he's 6 foot 5.............good luck with that.
              Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Almost got caught in the never ending deluge of hype but I'm back....It's a money grab, simple as that!
                IMO, the fight will look close for about 6 rounds and then the body attack finally end the ridiculous notion of parity just because Charlo is tall. Canelo is in fact the stronger, bigger better fighter in with a hand picked, former 154lb champion coming off injures and a very, very long layoff. Sorry but I just don't buy the the hype nor the PPV.
                I wouldn't sleep on Charlo. Not only is he a good boxer, with good movement and power, he is a fighter. That plus the question of whether Canleo has slipped some is still out there, I might be wrong, but this should be a very competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post

I wouldn't sleep on Charlo. Not only is he a good boxer, with good movement and power, he is a fighter. That plus the question of whether Canleo has slipped some is still out there, I might be wrong, but this should be a very competitive fight.
                  Worse than I thought, it wasn't close for 2 rounds.
                  Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Worse than I thought, it wasn't close for 2 rounds.
                    You are absolutely right! I missed this one by a mile. I guess I over-rated Charlo's heart.

Comment

Working...
                    X