Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Gvozdyk: I Want Bivol, Beterbeiv; I'm Ready For Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, Artur almost made you retire.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Man, Artur almost made you retire.
      Almost? Bruh, he literally retired him LOL... he just got his heart back.
      JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobArum View Post

Disagree...Gvozdyk is already 36yo so it's difficult to improve at this point especially since he spent 4 years out of the ring and hasn't faced anybody half decent yet. Meanwhile, Beterbiev has been more active and knocked out every single opponent he's faced since stopping Gvozdyk and will also have the mental edge in any potential rematch. Bivol will beat him soundly too IMO.
        Beterbiev is on the decline. He's nowhere near what he was.

Gvozdyk is a preserved 36 that only took damage from Beterbiev. Meanwhile, Beterbiev has fought (arguably) only wo top guys - Gvozdyk at the time and Callum Johnson. One of those two put him down. The fight against Joe Smith is likely to show additional cracks in the armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Gvozdyk is a preserved 36 that only took damage from Beterbiev. Meanwhile, Beterbiev has fought (arguably) only wo top guys - Gvozdyk at the time and Callum Johnson. One of those two put him down. The fight against Joe Smith is likely to show additional cracks in the armor.
          Beterbiev beat by a KO everybody so far.

I believe he still stops everybody at 175, only Bivol has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by KrusherStan View Post
            I wouldn't advice Bivol to fight Gvozdyk. Given world politics and Bivol's lack of punching power, I only see the judges awarding the ukrainian.
            Bivol would batter and toy with Gvozdyk for 12 rounds. Waste of time fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              He'd be a good opponent for the one of the UK LHWs
              Put him and Yarde in

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

This comment is ****** isn't it?
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Cracks in the armour you say
                  The only crack I see is the one on the side of your head
                  Dumbazz

Comment

Working...
                  X